Post your art here :)

Hmm… it’s a nice picture, although the right hand seems unproportional (it’s fairly small), and the character himself seems to lack a sort of… hmmm i’m not sure how to put it. Let’s say the position he is in looks kind of …stale. But nice attention to detail on the armour.

Beautiful shading, too! Very good job. 8)

Nice footman pic. I like the way the armor looks, especially around the upper body and neck.

Trying to do armor is my nemesis, but I’m working on it ^^

All this stuff looks really good. ^^ I’ll post some of mine, once I finally get some done. >.>

Ohhhh! A Footman! drools

The armor looks pretty good, and the shading is neat, but the possition looks kinda… weird.

Also, I think the head should be a wee bit bigger :stuck_out_tongue:

You should try drawing a Rifleman now >_>

<a href=“http://www.angelfire.com/dragon/jing_ryu/archives/drawing.jpg” target="_blank">I was bored?</a>

Even though these aren’t mine, they were drawn by my friend Anna.
Enjoy.

Anguish

Bloody Angel

Dragon Tattoo

Dragons…umm…pillow fighting

Triskaideka

Yum

Zebra Lady

It looks really good Jing.
The only thing I can think of that looks a bit strange is that the ear looks a bit small…

(And you should be happy if drawing is the only thing you do when you’re bored :stuck_out_tongue:
<<
>
>
hides the lyrics for Yatta I did <I>not</I> just learn it by heart… No… I didn’t… Really… “What finger trap?”)

Oh, and btw…
Here’s a really old pic I drew a long time ago <strike>in a galaxy far, far away</strike>…

Lady Misaki
(From Tenchi Muyo)

I know that the paper is horrible, but it was all I had :frowning:

I just started a thread with a new picture that I drew. You can find it here.

Here’s my art. Note that it’s NOT pr0n. -_-

Originally posted by Mabatsekker
[b]… What the heck is WRONG WITH YOU RPGC people? First Cid couldn’t spell my name, then Steve, and now you, Weiila!? ;_;

(And I can’t post anything during the weekends, sorries --:wink: [/b]

MADHATSEXOR :D~~~

Um, this isn’t my art, but a friend made it for me. He drew it in about 20 minutes or so.
He aptly named it Chibi-Satan, even though it’s not very chibi-like.
Chibi-Satan

20 minutes? o_o;
That looks like it was drawn in 5. Seriously. Looks pretty good anyway.

Double post time, sorries ^^;

This first picture is from a certain MAY Calendar, (Finnish Manga and Anime Association) NOT BY ME. Has a catgirl holding a kandy kane. Nice Christmassy outfit too ^.^.

Hopefully, a certain picture I submit there will be accepted as a calendar picture… hope my talent is good enough for them… I’m a bit self-critic as you may have noticed… ._.

And the second one. By me.

I call it: “Whiplash!”

Obviously sketched and inked after an extensive CASTLEVANIA (Nes) session >:)

Whip it good

Very good! Possibly your best that you’ve posted so far. The eyes are <i>still</i> a tiny bit off though :stuck_out_tongue: And the shoes and hair could use some tweaking, but overall it’s a pretty obvious success.

Moogle, Mac Hall style

Sanned crappy : /

Pika

I know i suck at drawing. But hey, I try.

Pretty well drawn. The Pika one is kinda off on the drawing of the Pikachu, though. The eyes are a bit off and the arms are too big.
(by the way, I love the sig ;D)

This is supposed to be Nessa or something. If not… It’s just some other random catgirl in a somewhat christmassy mood >.>;

Also, anyone wanna try coloring this bad boy?

(Initial scan turned out bad… will try to adjust)

squee! New avvie time :smiley:

Nessa r teh kawaii. :kissy:

Nicely done, Maba.