Plugging my RM2k game

How do you KNOW nothing’s missing if something that’s missing isn’t THERE?

Hmm…sorry, I don’t know…could you tell me specificaly what error message you receive?

This topic’s on the second page. It needs to get a BUMP

No it doesn’t. If it did, someone would’ve posted something relevant. Which you did not.

Well, I appreciate the thought very much, but if this slips to far, then there is no need to bump it again.

Most of us don’t just bump threads here…that’s what the GameFAQs message boards are for.

Congraturation! The town STILL consists of WAY too much empty space with a few houses here and there, but now you’ve got a PATH! And I walked around for ten minutes until I found Miranda’s house, which isn’t ON the path, and it was hard to find even in the editor! And you didn’t do ANYTHING to the dungeons, which has no discernable means of exiting! GOOD FOR j00!!

Uh, Yar …

Okay, seriously: <b><u>You REALLY need to make the maps smaller!! And make an exit to the Dungeon from each Area!!</b></u> Oh, and you put the Starting Point in the middle of Area 1’s boss level instead of Gorlock’s room.

CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAPPITY CRAP CRAP CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP! SOMEONE HATES ME!!! ;_;

I’LL DO THIS THING RIGHT IF IT FARGIN’ KILLS ME! YAAAAAAAAAAAARGH! gets to work

(BTW, Yar, I really DO appreciate this stuff…thank you.)

Nyar har har harley harl harl!

Get outta here!

stuffs Bizzarro-Yarro into a cannon and fires

…that felt good. :hahaha;

Oh, and I forgot to mention: Ther SHOULD be an escape point on the 5th floor of each area…keyword being SHOULD.

I was referring to an exit at the <i>beginning</i> of each area.

For some reason, this thread just motivated me to quit slacking on my RM2K3 game…

Originally posted by Yar Kramer
I was referring to an exit at the <i>beginning</i> of each area.

Why would I need one of those? It’d be pretty damn hard to accidentily wander into the dungeon…no offense.

Originally posted by GG Crono 4
Why would I need one of those? It’d be pretty damn hard to accidentily wander into the dungeon…no offense.

Yeah, but what if you wanted to, y’know, LEAVE the dungeon?

If you want to lesave the dungeon, you either A, use an Escape Stone, B, use the escape point, or C, fnish the area. You’re teleported out afteryou beat the boss and unseal the door on the boss floor.

And what if you don’t feel like trekking ALL THE WAY THROUGH, or using up an expensive item, when all you wanted to do at the moment is level up or cash up? Ye gods, GG, not putting an <i>exit</i> at the <i>entrance</i> to a dungeon is nigh SUICIDE in terms of the success of a game! It’s the most OBTUSE aspect of the entire game! It <i>screams</i>, <font size=+72>THIS GAME IS NOT USER-FRIENDLY! HAVE A NICE DAY!</font>

…I am now seeing your point. I’ll work on it.

Maybe I’ll just slash the prices of escape stones…cuz when you use an escape POINT, your mercenaries leave, thoguh this can be easly fixed. I’ll try a few things.

[ahem] I do NOT want to have to use a frickin’ ITEM when I’m within WALKING DISTANCE of where I landed when I entered the Dungeon.

Alright…there shall be safe escape points. claps hands

And so it is.

A doorway’s simpler.