Pizza!

Oh. Alright. Alfredo and BBQ pizza wierds me, but to each his own, I suppose.

[strike]If bbq sauce wierds you, then I guess I shouldn’t mention the time I downed a bottle of kc masterpiece…[/strike]

On pizza.

That, and I’m can’t stand BBQ sauce anyway.

0_o o_0 what is there not to like about barbecue sauce? you are honestly the first person I’ve ever spoken to that didn’t like barbecue sauce.

I like pizza with a moderate amount tomato sauce, a light amount of cheese (too much makes me gag), and plenty of vegetables, which may include peppers, courgette, aubergine, mushrooms, purple onion, artichoke hearts, black olives and fresh basil. I sometimes have anchovies sprats. I like mozzarella on my pizza, but lately I have enjoyed other kinds of cheese including cacciocavallo and feta. When I was not yet on my diet of only organic meats and meat-products, I adored greasy ‘meat-lovers’ pizza, topped with sausage or pepperoni, ham, bacon, and even ground beef. Now, however, I eat vegetarian pizza (except for the times when I have anchovy sprats on an otherwise vegetarian pizza).

Also, I no longer order pizza, unless it is authentically Italian; I make my own.