Pizza!

Pepperoni is very yummy; probably is my favorite, but I’ll eat most others when they’re available. Except the weird ones like spinach and parmesian cheese or something.

hmm. im disappointed that chicken isnt on here. i know it sounds gross, and thats the same reaction i had to it when i first heard of it. but one day my brother brought some home and it was kinda good. its not just chickened its bbq or somin. iono

for the record, barbeque sauce goes good on anything

Some people actually replace the tomato sauce with barbeque sauce and make chicken the main topping. It’s not too bad.

As for me, I love almost any kind of vegetable that you can put on pizza. Feta cheese is a nice alternative to mozzarella, as well. My favourite “type” of pizza at the moment is either Mediterranian Vegetable or Vegetarian.

White, extra cheese, pepperoni, or shrimp scampi.

There’s a place around here called Cape Cod Café. Oh God, do I love them, if just for the fact they have shrimp scampi pizza.

My family likes pineapple and pepperoni. Theres this place around here that has what they call a cheeseburger pizza; its ground beef, not sure if it was plain cheese or what, and a mustard like sauce. The mustard part sounded weird but it isn’t regular mustard, it was a orgasmic pizza nonetheless. I love olives and mushrooms and onions and green peppers and sausage oh god the sausage. cleans up the drool

Anyone like cheese stuffed crusts?

I LOVE stuffed crusts. Unfortunately, the only place I know of who does them is Pizza hut, and the only one of those that’s somewhat close to me doesn’t deliver to my area.

Couldn’t you, I don’t know, walk to it or something. Or catch a bus.

pepporoni, peppers and italian sausage. spicy spicy spicy.

Has anyone ever tried it with spanish sausage? (chorizo)its quite good…and although this may sound wierd, but I also like banana on my pizza :thud:
but I mostly LOVE any kind of meat on it. its soooo good

Bannana would be good. It would mix sweet and salty which go well together.

I love the old plain pepperoni pizza, but I also enjoy Meat Lover’s. The weirdest pizza I’ve tried so far was Mushrooms and Olives :smiley: It was awesome tho :smiley:

I like green and fungal things on my pizza.

Oh, and onions.

White pizza.

White… Pizza.

WHITE. PIZZA.

That is far BEYOND blasphemy. Pizza must have three things: Crust, Sauce, and Cheese. Without sauce, you hace cheese bread. Without cheese you have… Well, topped bread.

Offhand, I hesitate to call “Stuffed Crust Pizza” “Pizza” unless it has all three core ingredients.

Doesn’t stop me from drooling over it though.

extra cheese + pineapple~

I’ll try most pizza variations at least once.
Since I got to college, I think I prefer, however, a pizza without tomato sauce… bbq is good, as is just cheese.

EDIT: And buffalo chicken pizza. :D~~~

Spaz, I’m pretty sure white pizza is alfredo sauce. Just like BBQ pizza that has BBQ sauce rather than tomato spread stuff.

Dare I ask what in God’s name a Buffalo Chicken is?

Ever had buffalo wings?

Basicaly, that. Exept on a pizza. I think.