Piercings

I’m planning on getting a Labret piercing done pretty soon, and maybe get my tongue done in the future, probably 2 years when my parents won’t stop me.
A labret piercing is in the center of the bottom lip, for those that do not know. Anyone else planning on getting a piercing or already have some?
Edit: Or any comments/questions about them? I probably won’t know many of the answers, but I can try.

Prince Albert. :stuck_out_tongue:

If you pierce your lips won’t that make things dribble when you eat soup?

Wizardmaster: Surprisingly: That doesn’t hurt as badly as you’d think. The piercing goes through a very thin layer of skin that’s almost transparent.
Chris: No, it doesn’t.
Edit: OF COURSE the prince albert hurts, just not for very long.

I have my lip pierced (bottom right) my friend has loads, shes getting her collar bone thingies done. :S

Originally posted by Steve
Or any comments/questions about them? I probably won’t know many of the answers, but I can try.

Ugh, why are you getting piercings?

Same reason I told my parents.
I like the way they look.

Originally posted by Steve
Wizardmaster: Surprisingly: That doesn’t hurt as badly as you’d think. The piercing goes through a very thin layer of skin that’s
Edit: OF COURSE the prince albert hurts, just not for very long.

I dunno where you heard that heh. My brother got a prince albert and I went to the tattoo parlor with him. I sat in the next room and heard him scream like a bitch when he got peirced. This is a guy who has more tattoos than me (I have 9) and he is usually pretty tough.

He was sore for days afterwards and also had to deal with bleeding every night for awhile (Which is normal).

I personally have my left ear peirced twice, my eyebrow peirced and my tounge pierced, as well as many tats =)

Jakanden-- wow-- your brother must have had a non-standard experience with it, because I’ve assisted in several PAs, and never have I had a guy scream. Most have told me it was not NEARLY as bad as they thought it was gonna be.

i don’t like piercings :stuck_out_tongue:

I think it shouldn’t matter who likes them or not, if you think they’ll look good on you, then go for it. I like my piercings, I like how they look, I like how they feel, and I dislike people who tell me that they are “wrong”. Maybe in your eyes they are, but to me they are beautiful. I think tanning is disgusting, but I am not a dick to tan people.

Yeah i hate when people give me shit about my tats. I find tattoo’s a beautiful form of Art and I plan to get quite a few more as time goes on =)

Ick. Piecings anywhere besides the ears I find unattractive. Tattoos are fine. But as noted before, beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

I never want to get a tattoo. I’d hate to think how it would stretch out when I get older… but I’m fat now so maybe it’ll get better… nah.

Anyway I used to have my left ear pierced but I haven’t worn an earring in years, but the hole never completely closed up so you can still feel where the earring used to be.

I got my spine piereced on my last birthday. I cought a fish with it once, when I went camping with my friends. :smiley:

I personally like what I’ve got… one hole in each ear, and that’s it. Whatever others do doesn’t matter to me; it’s their body. The only time I might disagree is if I think it doesn’t look good on that particular person, which isn’t all that often, so. shrug

EDIT: Oh yeah… And is it true that with tongue piercings, you taste metal all the time…? >.>

What’s a Prince Albert?

As for tongue piercing, I will laugh at you VERY HARD if it gets infected. As for lip piercing, I would advise against it for the sole reason the lips are the most innervated parts of your body. You’ll feel it.

The Prince Albert is a male genital piercing. The piercing looks good and increases erotic stimulation when the ring moves or rotates through the urethra. The Prince Albert ring goes into and along the urethra and comes out behind the Glans on the underside of the Penis (near where the Glans join the shaft). It is also done off to one side of the centre web of skin. Some people have had two Prince Albert piercings, but this may cause pinching of the skin between the piercings during sex, if both rings are left in place.

And Steve, be tuff.

HOLY SHIT

Don’t tell me you’ve never heard of that before, Sin.