People who think they are vampires...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

I HATE MIGHTY BEANZ!!!

Thank you for your brilliant commentary:ah-ha!:

/me sucks your blood

CHARLE VAMPIRE!!!

How very erotic:get it?:

Yeah, you like that, dontcha bitch?

Hearing something like that who wouldn’t?

Im guilty of hijacking my own thread…

It was a suck thread to begin with. How dare you judge vampires!

No sir, no, not judging, just commenting! I didn’t know you were immortal sire I ask of your forgiveness and will think twice before posting about vampires again.

You will forever be mine enemy!

Spare me a fate such as that. Cant ya cut me some slack cuz I’m a helpless little girl? I promise to ease up on threads about suckage and vampires

When you encounter something like this, it’s pretty hard to respect something like this, and I really hate that I must say that. Razor the Tormented!? Sounds like something out of a video game to me. Simple enough, it’s a cult, where they have certain beliefs that are not often true, and they all wear black and say that their lord is gonna come and judge us all (ha ha, just kidding, cats).

The concept of Vampires was born in a book, and that’s where it should stay. I know I really shouldn’t say anything bad about it, but I’m afraid I have to because some people must learn.

Why do they have reflections in mirrors?

By the way, I’ve heard about another religion like this, Scientology, it’s even been banned in Germany. I think it was started by somebody who read and wrote sci-fi. Go look it up on Google, it’s an interesting read. Apparently everyone who knows anything about scientology already knows too much, really, they don’t let many people at all know about it. Odd.

Whoa whoa whoa, I didn’t see you were a female, judging from that avatar I thought you were a homosexual. But no, a female, this is… interesting…

That place is pretty heavily regulated. I posted in their guest book about how stupid they are and that they should all get out of puberty and then make complete fools of themselves, but now I can’t find it.

L. Ron Hubbard. He was a hack science fiction writer who wrote a fairly bad post-apocalpse novel (1000+ pages in paperback) that was recently made into a movie that was still worse than the book. You might remember it; Battlefield Earth?

Anyway, the rumor is that Hubbard created the religion on a bet, made with a few other sf writers (it is said) and over an innapropriate amount of alcohol (it is assumed), and from there came Dianetics, E-Meters, and <a href=“http://www.somethingawful.com/articles.php?a=147”>Fanfiction</a>.

It’s the scourge of the Earth. Kill it where you find it: it cannot be allowed to spread.

About my avatar…You need to read boy. And no dissing teh Dilandau!

By the way, I’ve heard about another religion like this, Scientology, it’s even been banned in Germany. I think it was started by somebody who read and wrote sci-fi. Go look it up on Google, it’s an interesting read. Apparently everyone who knows anything about scientology already knows too much, really, they don’t let many people at all know about it. Odd.

I always thought it has something to do with Science:thud: Guess not.

What? I liked the book Battlefield Earth. What was so bad about it? Sure, it’s cheesy, but then agian, it’s Sci Fi, it’s all cheesy.

Originally posted by RPG Knight
The concept of Vampires was born in a book…

Actually- they were born in folk legends. Not only that, but they are in legends in just about every culture in the world from South American to Romanian to African…

Apparently Vlad the Impaler had something to do with it as well…I heard around (and read from this site) that he is sometimes called the first vampire or something like that ebcause he used to drive his victems upon stakes…but didn’t everyone do that back in those days…:thud:

Hey, I have all the same symptoms of a Vampire, except for the fact that I think drinking blood is disgusting. Or I could be a PsY vAmPiRe, because I do like to bring out emotion in people, it’s fun to see their replies.

How do you get healthy by drinking blood? There’s no proper explanation. You’re more likely to get all sorts of diseases. I bet that’s why vampires have such good immune systems, because they’ve used it so much.

EDIT: Folk Legends? Oh. Mere technicality. And I wouldn’t be surprised if these stories had gotten all over the world, after all, that’s how most religions started. Someone tells it to one person, and then he tells it to someone else, and so on and so on. Eventually you have a million renditions of the same story. Oh well.

I’m all signed up for their MB :smiley: