Patently Ludicrous Dreams

Okay, so, the other night I had a dream I was playing a GBA version of Phantasy Star Online. It had the full graphics and online-capability, too. This idea is not only impossible, but also patently ludicrous. Anyone else had any dreams like that?

Well, I had one where the villain of an original-series Mega Man game didn’t turn out to be Dr. Wily …

Actually, there was ONE Mega Man game that DIDN’T have Wily as the last boss (althuogh he remained the villain). I believe it was Mega Man 5 for the GB.

Yeah Dr Cirus or something, i know it started with a “C”

One time i had a dream, THAT YOU WERN’T A MORON!!1!!!
Bahahahahaha!

I am a bowling ball dreaming I am a plate of sashimi.

Originally posted by Sinistral
I am a bowling ball dreaming I am a plate of sashimi.
What the hell did you smoke this morning?

I was dreaming I was at work (NIGHTMARE! OMG!!!) and there was a shortish sort of woman who came in as a regular customer who, this time around, I asked for her name as part of her order, she announced it was “Kathy” and suddenly everything clicked, and I recognized her as Kathy Valentine, bassist for the Go-Go’s. Though she didn’t really physically resemble her apart from the face [she was much too short, for one thing]. And we made small talk for a while (I think I passed her a demo tape or something, too. Weird stuff).

Originally posted by BlueMageOne
[b]Yeah Dr Cirus or something, i know it started with a “C”

One time i had a dream, THAT YOU WERN’T A MORON!!1!!!
Bahahahahaha! [/b]

No, that’s Dr. Cossack, in Mega Man 4 for the Nes, and Dr Cossack wasn’t the finral boss, Wily was. The final boss off Mega Man 5 GB was Sunstar.

I’ve had plenty.

They get even more silly, as I have a freaky tedency to semi-concious in my dreams. That makes them pretty cool, they’re like some really freaky game made by someone hyped out on all drugs there are.

That isn’t to say I remember any of them.

I had a nested dream recently, you know, where you have a dream, and then wake up, and your still in a dream, and it’s a whole lot like the dream within a dream.

I dreamt once that there was this new arcade that was like a multiplex movie theater, except instead of there being rooms with the silver screens there were these globe-shaped rooms that started the game as soon as you entered. (sorta like a holodeck, I guess) …only thing was, if you died in the game, you actually DIED.

I’m thinking you’ve been playing too much Kid Chameleon.

Originally posted by Trillian
I dreamt once that there was this new arcade that was like a multiplex movie theater, except instead of there being rooms with the silver screens there were these globe-shaped rooms that started the game as soon as you entered. (sorta like a holodeck, I guess) …only thing was, if you died in the game, you actually DIED.

Sounds like a good way to get rid of physically inept siblings.

Once once had a weird dream…the whole time, I was watching someone play this weird, alternate version of FFX-2. Seriously.

I remember very little about it, but I think I saw Auron and Lulu.

As a child i had repeating dreams of standing in a sweatshop watching thousands of women sewing/working at something. It would last all night, just me watching them working. It was in black and white. I started having it as early as i can remember, and i still have it some nights, but very rarely. It seems to have gotten less common over the years. I can’t figure out what it means, and its honestly one of the scariest things i’ve seen, and it keeps coming back.:too bad;

Originally posted by Trillian

Ah, like in the Matrix!

I often have light precognitive dreams. Of course, i see anything of importance. For example, i dreamt about playing master of orion 1 looooong before i played it. I remember maneuvering my ships in the dream to hide behind asteroids to hide from the missiles, just like the game…

Of course, i never see anything like 9/11 or anything.

Originally posted by IonMage
Of course, i never see anything like 9/11 or anything.

Thats good, because than you would “rubbed out” by miss cleo…

Have you ever had a dream that you were so sure it was real? What if you could wake up from that dream?

A dream about a evil real estate agent who takes off her skin.

Odd yes?

I’d rather not post my WEIRDEST dream…I WILL tell you all that it involved a giant talking bagel slicer. I kid you not.