Patently Ludicrous Dreams

I won’t get into details, but it involves me playing the part of the Sprite from Secret of Mana, Vincent Valentine as a heavyweight boxer, and what I THINK was a wintergreen birthday cake.

I swear, I couldn’t make somethign up that was frweakier than that!

AH HAVE A DREAM, WHEN SOMEDAY, EH STEVE GETS 'IS ASS BLOWN AWT FROM UNDAH HIM!

Originally posted by Ave Destron
[b]A dream about a evil real estate agent who takes off her skin.

Odd yes? [/b]

That one’s new Ave. I had a dream I was at school driving and I ramped off a curb and flew into the air about 200 feet then started to plummet down to the earth, nearly falling out of my car (through the closed door) and then my alarm went off. X_X

Okay, so, the other night I had a dream I was playing a GBA version of Phantasy Star Online. It had the full graphics and online-capability, too. This idea is not only impossible, but also patently ludicrous. Anyone else had any dreams like that?

I got an electrical engineering degree a little over six years ago, when there were such things as technical limitations. These days, the electronics industry has gone back to using gnomes and magic boxes, so while the principles are mostly the same, the implementation is quite different. It means that you can get some pretty slick and capable electronic devices these days, but software bugs can have some bizarre results, such as causing construction trucks to drive down the street for no reason.