Paintball

I go paintballing with some friends of mine quite a bit. We went yesterday, and had a blast. I was wondering, does anyone else play paintball, and if you do, what kind of gun do you have? I have two guns, a Brass Eagle Marauder, and a Spyder Xtra with an upgraded 12" barrel.

I wanna go paintballing sometime, but it costs too much right now. Even renting costs too much ($50 bucks for the gun, paintballs, CO2, helmet, etcetera)

Don’t rent one. Just wait and shell out the 120-150 bucks for a good gun. You won’t regret it.

I’d rather waste my money on stuff for the band than on paintball guns :stuck_out_tongue:

Originally posted by Swift Kid
I go paintballing with some friends of mine quite a bit. We went yesterday, and had a blast. I was wondering, does anyone else play paintball, and if you do, what kind of gun do you have? I have two guns, a Brass Eagle Marauder, and a Spyder Xtra with an upgraded 12" barrel.

Paintballing is a great sport, I do it occasionally only because it’s a huge blow to my wallet…
I have a Spyder gun as well, and that’s it…

It does kill your wallet doesn’t it? I wish it was cheaper. :moogle:

There’s no waste in buying a paintball gun. I don’t have mine with me, but I think it’s a Black Maxx semi-automatic.

Xwing1056

Originally posted by Xwing1056
There’s no waste in buying a paintball gun.

There is if you’ll barely use it.

I’m banned from the nearby Paintball course. I get a bit… well, caught up in the feelings of war that abound there.

It’s a hundred thirty dollars for a good gun, ammunition, a helmet, and a full CO2 tank. I don’t know if you have a job or anything, but most sixteen year olds I’ve known have had that much available. If you think you would use your paintball gun more than, say, five times, I would recommend buying one.

Xwing1056

What? Dude, I quit the drugs and I still don’t have that much money on hand at any given time. I don’t have a job either - you must know some rich 16 year olds.

Paintballing is fun, but it is a pretty pricey deal. Then again, so are video games, so who are we to complain?

I sometimes go paintballing with my friends. One of them has a good thousand dollars in guns between him and his three brothers, so we all just mooch off him.

I haven’t, and I probably won’t. I don’t like the idea of paintballs at my friends, at least if they hurt: Which is what I’ve been told.

And it’s pretty difficult to get the people who I hate to play paintball with me, I have no idea why. There’s no way they could have seen me changing the pressure of the gun to maximum.

im getting a tippman A-5, because i like them. i use a 98 custom right now.

Whatever, I’m sure the average wealth of sixteen year olds varies with your location. I know that’s when people here started buying cars (very few were in walking range of school). If they could throw out a few thousand dollars for a decent car, a hundred thirty for a gun wouldn’t seem too unattainable. I’m sure people here buy video games fairly often. How long does it take to spend $130 buying games? It’s really not that much money.

Xwing1056

[b]Whatever, I’m sure the average wealth of sixteen year olds varies with your location. I know that’s when people here started buying cars (very few were in walking range of school). If they could throw out a few thousand dollars for a decent car, a hundred thirty for a gun wouldn’t seem too unattainable. I’m sure people here buy video games fairly often. How long does it take to spend $130 buying games? It’s really not that much money.

Xwing1056 [/b]

Part 1: A few thousand dollars? Bullshit. Most people around here get cars that are (at most) $1000. I’m lucky enough to have a dad that shelled out 8k for a freakin 2000 dodge intrepid, only to get himself a 700 dollar piece of shit.
Part 2: It takes me, personally because of my lack of a job, about a year.
I’ll be getting a job soon, however, so I can probably get some stuff.

Angry young and poor, angry young and poor, noone cares.

Originally posted by Shinobi
Angry young and <strike>broke</strike> poor

I did it once though. Never really liked it that much. I preferred the one with the laser guns and stuff, I forget what it’s called generically…

Originally posted by Pierson
I did it once though. Never really liked it that much. I preferred the one with the laser guns and stuff, I forget what it’s called generically…

Laser Tag I think.

On paintball, i have a slingshot :stuck_out_tongue:

[b]Whatever, I’m sure the average wealth of sixteen year olds varies with your location. I know that’s when people here started buying cars (very few were in walking range of school). If they could throw out a few thousand dollars for a decent car, a hundred thirty for a gun wouldn’t seem too unattainable. I’m sure people here buy video games fairly often. How long does it take to spend $130 buying games? It’s really not that much money.

Xwing1056 [/b]

I had like $50 in my bank account when I was 16. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: And if the kids themselves are actually buying themselves cars… wow, go them. (prostituting themselves? <.< trust funds? My dad bought my car… and not til I was 18 either) Right now I would barely have enough to buy myself a cheap car, and I’ve been doing the part time job thing for awhile.

Paintballing doesn’t seem like that much fun to me… I can release my aggression just as well by hitting a tennis ball and pretending it’s somebody’s head. (and it’s free, too) <.<