Paintball

I don’t paintball, although I have before. I airsoft, which is more affordable and the guns are much cooler since they’re replicas. I have a ICS MP5-A5.

Check it out.

Originally posted by YourWorstEnemy
[b]Laser Tag I think.

[/b]

It’s Quazar over here

Ohh, Lazertag is fun =D I got to play that one year when the local homeshool group threw a party at the mall. Actually, I didn’t want to go, but I finally got dragged there…it turned out to be not so bad, though. ^^;

The fun thing about lazer tag is all the different equipment you can get. I know I had one set where you had a set of 30 lb body armor around on your back and front. You also had entry codes in your gun that would perform various shots. Not to mention I had a lazer bomb which wherever it was planted, in 30s it would release lazers in all directions, so you had to get clear.

I’ve only ever been paintballing once, it was alright. But it’s not exactly my game, I actually prefer laser tag, but it has been years since I’ve last been.

I should try and play Laser Tag.

There’s an arena in town, it’s just about the only thing we have that’s remotely cool. I wish we had an arcade.

Stupid town.

Originally posted by Nulani
[b]I should try and play Laser Tag.

There’s an arena in town, it’s just about the only thing we have that’s remotely cool. I wish we had an arcade.

Stupid town. [/b]

I wish I had an arcade near my hosue as well. A ticket arcade woudl be preferred. But ever since they opened playdium, it seems like no one wants to open an arcade.