Ow! My Friggin Neck!

OW OW OW! Long story short, a two by four filled with nails fell on my neck. landed on the back of my neck, got a pretty good nick, lotsa blood. I look like my avatar now.

I think its gods way of telling me to change my sig.

If limited life is God’s decree, then I shall defy it!

OOOOUCH! Shouldn’t you be at a hospital or something…if you look anything like your sig…i can bet your conked out on your keyboard which has a brand new color!

Nah, I dont think its that big of a deal. Going to the hosiptal is a pain in the ass. I dont do that. I’m a gypsy anyway, we dont go to such places for healing.

Can I have a drink of your blood?

Well I hope you will be all right…and stop referring to me as a part of female anatomy! I ALSO have a craving for a big ol’ glass of blood :smiley:

No, You cant have it. I should probably put it back in me…

Oww… I just got back from hanging from a tree for nine days… ;.;.

Well I hope you will be alright and stop referring to me as a part of female anatomy! :stuck_out_tongue: I ALSO am having a craving for a big ol’ glass of blood! :smiley:

Originally posted by Cybercompost
… this wasnt meant to be joke. but it sure is turning out like one. It wasnt meant as a joke. but everything I say kind of has like a pseudo-humorous quality to it.

Who said I was joking?

Who said I was joking?
Cuz you were just in the chat, not in a tree at all.

Why did that post twice? AND after another person posted their message? I am soooo confused…and tired…coffeee running low…blood/caffeine ratio soo low…

Originally posted by Charlemagne
Cuz you were just in the chat, not in a tree at all.

d00d, this tree has internet access.

d00d, this tree has internet access.

DSL or 56k?

T3. Yggdrasil fucking rocks.

T3. Yggdrasil fucking rocks.

You were hanging ftom the Yggsrasil, the closest thing to a “Tree of Eternal Life and Immobility” I’ve ever seen in any mythos.

I’m not sure HOW I should be feeling about this.

He’d certainly be immobile.

HEY! WAIT A DAMNED MINUTE!

What did you use for screens? And how did you type? And if you reply ‘elves’, ‘pixies’ or any other fairytale ilk then I swear I’ll hunt you down and slice off your gonads

One of the first things I’ve learned from hanging from the world tree is how to type using only my mind.

RUN FOR YOU LIFE CYBERCOMPOST, A BIG FRIGGEN WOLF IS RIGHT BEHIND YOU!

I’d be careful of those damn birds, especially if it’s Yggdrasil. You know those birds how some powerful…yeah anyway sorry to hear about that Charle, by the way did you scry your name with your blood?