Ow! My Friggin Neck!

Originally posted by Darkil
I’d be careful of those damn birds, especially if it’s Yggdrasil. You know those birds how some powerful…yeah anyway sorry to hear about that Charle, by the way did you scry your name with your blood?

Yggdrasil is a tree. Read up on your mythology.

Originally posted by Darkil
I’d be careful of those damn birds, especially if it’s Yggdrasil. You know those birds how some powerful…yeah anyway sorry to hear about that Charle, by the way did you scry your name with your blood?
No, but I wrote “Rache” on my wall in blood.

“‘Rache,’ is the German word for `revenge;’ so don’t lose your time looking for Miss Rachel.”

Depending on how hard the piece of wood hit you…you should probably get it checked out. You don’t want to wake up the next morning…and be unable to move. Am not trying to jinx you or anything.

Originally posted by Neiru_3
Depending on how hard the piece of wood hit you…you should probably get it checked out. You don’t want to wake up the next morning…and be unable to move. Am not trying to jinx you or anything.
WHaaaaaaaaaa? that can happen?!

I could also wake up dead!

that can really happen? shit

I sneak in my own house
It’s four in the morning
I had too much to drink
Said I was out with the boys
I creep in my bedroom
I slip into bed,
I know if I wake her,
I’ll wake up dead

I wonder, will she find out,
About the other, other lover.
Diana.

Wake up dead, you die
Wake up dead, and buried.
Wake up dead, you die
Wake up dead.

If I was going to hang from any tree It’d have to be either the Tree of Mana or the big-ass tree hanging just outside my house. The thing’s like a cave, so eventually people’d be like ‘Where’s Pierson?’ and then ‘Hey, what’s that weird smell coming from that big-ass tree just outside his house?’ and then when they checked they’d be all ‘OMG PIERSON DED NOOOOOO!’. I’d make sure I had a freayk expression on my face as well, just si’s everyone would need therapy.

Anyway, what were we talking about?

Odin walks among us? Er, posts among us?

There was a reason why I asked you if you should be going to the hospital…being disabled would NOT be fun! Its like this, everyone loves peanut butter except some people can’t eat it because they are allergic to it…so they live a poor miserable life because they don’t have peanut butter!

Ouch.
Good thing you are an undead, or it might have been fathal. Worst thing that could happen to you is that you need to have a limb reattached.

Yggdrasil is The World Tree in Norse mythology, and is guarded by the three valkyries: Vererandi, Skuld and Urd.

Those are the fates, not the valkyries, Nul.

Silence!
When I say they are valkyries they are valkyries. I shape reality!

Yes Ms Nulani ;_;

Fuck you! Fuck you! I’m fucking dying here! I’m fucking dying!

That’s what you get for becoming Jesus Christ, Charle.

They are not the fates, either. They are the Norns.

So Charlie is dying here and you two are arguing about angels, Valkaryies and fate? I am so confused…I am assuming Eva. is making reference to Valkyrie Profile and beg everyones pardon but I am barely awake right now…I am not too sure what is going on…

Originally posted by Etrius
So Charlie is dying here and you two are arguing about angels, Valkaryies and fate? I am so confused…I am assuming Eva. is making reference to Valkyrie Profile and beg everyones pardon but I am barely awake right now…I am not too sure what is going on…

Norse mythology came before any video game. thwacks you with a book

Originally posted by Cybercompost
[b]I sneak in my own house
It’s four in the morning
I had too much to drink
Said I was out with the boys
I creep in my bedroom
I slip into bed,
I know if I wake her,
I’ll wake up dead

I wonder, will she find out,
About the other, other lover.
Diana.

Wake up dead, you die
Wake up dead, and buried.
Wake up dead, you die
Wake up dead. [/b]

Yeah man Megadeth rules!!! so does Yggdrasil!! \m/

I got hit in the head once. They say my damage was brained, but fine it is.

Originally posted by Charlemagne
Fuck you! Fuck you! I’m fucking dying here! I’m fucking dying!

It’s nice to know that you love us all so much that you’re willing to spend the end of your life here on the internet rather than going to get medical help.:yipee:

Originally posted by Cybercompost
They are not the fates, either. They are the Norns.

Same thing. They were said to spin the threads of fate. And Urd was the most popular of said Norns. They sprinkled that water…grr, arrg, I forget what it was called, anyways, they sprinkled Yggdrasil with it so it wouldn’t wither.

So ha. Fear my Norse mythology knowledge.

And yes, I was partially thinking of Valkyrie Profile in the process, except a lot of things were fused and incorrect in that game.