Orakio's contribution to the Fair....

I am here to do a plug for Your Orakian Hero…so he doesn;t have to do it yourself. If you feel like bashing him…don’t.

The 20th Episode of get Wise has just been completed! Cruise on down to the NEW Orakian Hideout and check it out!

For those too lazy to go to the main page…

http://www.rpgclassics.com/~hideout/

<>Insert the neccessary Orakio bash here.<>

Sorc, gotta fix the code so it doesn’t read as a HTML tag.

Okay, no bashing Orak here, folks. The last time it happened, it REALLY got on the immature side. If it happens again, I’m going to kill everyone here…even those that didn’t bash Orak.

It was a joke. Haha?

Please inlighten me on this whole Orak bashing incedent.

People should lay off of Orakio. He made 10 shrines, for chrissakes, many of them with full maps and everything. None of us can say how much truth there was in what happened last April, and even if was a complete and cold-headed lie, it doesn’t erase the contributions he’s made.

Originally posted by Curtis
People should lay off of Orakio. He made 10 shrines, for chrissakes, many of them with full maps and everything.

Uh yeah, I dont want to bash Orak or anything, but what does that have to do with anything?

Gee, well, considering he put so much work into this site to make it better, maybe he should get a little respect, even if some people think he has an unsavory personality.

And vice versa Curtis - his contributions don’t erase how much of an asshole he is. I dislike Orakio for more than just that one reason you know.

People should lay off of Orakio. He made 10 shrines, for chrissakes, many of them with full maps and everything. None of us can say how much truth there was in what happened last April, and even if was a complete and cold-headed lie, it doesn’t erase the contributions he’s made.

I’m not bashing Orakio here or anything- but all I have to say is “quality over quantity.”

People should lay off of Orakio. He made 10 shrines, for chrissakes, many of them with full maps and everything. None of us can say how much truth there was in what happened last April.

He made more than that, he made 25 from what I understand. I agree that we should lay off of him. The new Hideout is pretty cool, I think.

Quality over quantity? From what I remember, Orakio has full scale maps for both Zelda 2 and Legacy of the Wizard, which automatically makes them very high quality. I haven’t really looked at the others but I remember he made a picture walkthrough for Phantasy Star 2, which is more than can be said for a lot of other shrines. I don’t know if you were just stating that one point and not specifically addressing Orakio, so ignore this if you were.

I repeat, inlighten me on this incedent.
Say again, say again, say again.

Originally posted by Gizamaluke
I repeat, inlighten me on this incedent.
Say again, say again, say again.

Its “enlighten” and its several incedents. If you want to know, hit the “search” button and look for loooong threads mentioning Orakio’s name but not started by him, and looong threads started by Orakio.

Originally posted by Kirby_the_Star_Warrior
Um…hello, I"m new here at the boards, as far as I’ve seen here on the main site, Orakio has done a very good job of stuff, why would anyone bash him?

I have no idea. Orak was cool.

And Cyber, sorry, I;m not a A+ student when it comes to spelling.
I guess I’ll check them topics out now.

You won’t find them, they were deleted in the worm.

My reasons for disliking Orakio come from very long bouts with him, mostly for his overzealous religious principals, and his intent to push them on others. His “rare multiple personality syndrome” didn’t help either. I don’t like being so vague, but I find it difficult to put it all into words. It’s a relativly complex “you had to be there” kinda thing.

Originally posted by Sorcerer
You won’t find them, they were deleted in the worm.

Not true.

http://agora.rpgclassics.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=8765

Originally posted by Kirby_the_Star_Warrior
I still don’t understand…what did Orakio do exactly? Was he really in a coma or something?

Read the whole thread and you’ll understand both sides fine.

I’m particularly nasty in that thread. I don’t like that.

That thread doesn’t say much of anything…