Orakio's contribution to the Fair....

this discussion has nothing to do with the thread’s content. Please drop it.

This thread will…die another day!

bruhahaha.

a lonely stale rimshot mournfully sounds in the distance

You mock me :frowning:

I do not bite my thumb at you sir, but I do bit my thumb sir.

Watchs Merl and Sorc

<<
>
>

FIGHT! FIGHT!

Oh, but do you quarral sir?

For those of you who are new here, I am Orakio. There have been many arguements over me in the past, mainly over my medical problems and my religious views. You people are allowed to hate me because of it, and so be it.

Some of you may ask “Why are you here right now? How come you haven’t left? Why do you continue even though we all hate you?” First off, not everybody in RPG hates me, just the select few, but it was enough to make me want to leave. I still have many friends here in RPGC, all who e-mail me and wish to talk to me online, and even wish to see more Get Wise episodes. That is why I haven’t left completely. My friends and fans. That is why I continue. Though many of you may hate the Hideout and may think Get Wise is crap compared to something like Macc’s FARTS, and you are certainly allowed to think that. Macc inspired me to entertain the people, and with now 20 episodes and 1 movie, I have done just that.

And of course the question goes “What about the enemy RPG site?” The answer is this. If I had a server, I’d make my own RPG site, but I wouldn’t be an “enemy” to this site. The only RPG section I’d have ready though is a Seiken Densetsu III section that took me about a month or two to complete. For crying out loud, this site is what got me interested in Web-page making, how could I wish revenge on it because of a few idiots on the MBs?

3 or 4 months off have made me realize something. With the help of one very special person (she knows who she is), I realized this: Not everybody is gonna like me, and that’s fine. I realized I don’t have to be friends with everybody, and I don’t have to like everybody. Though it is Christian to love thy neighbor as thyself, I’m only human, and God knows I’m far from perfect.

What happened back in May happened, and it’s all done and overwith. Am I an asshole? To some of you yes, but to many of you out there, what am I really? To the staff members who I still consider my friends, what am I? To the regulars of RPGC that don’t think I’m an asshole, what am I?

So people, you can base me all you want, it’s not gonna make a world of difference to me. If you feel better by putting me down, fine, then do so. But it’s not gonna knock me down… not anymore.

Since no one else wants to talk aboutit, and for those who were not here when it happened: Orakio supposedly pretended having entered into a coma state, and then someone claiming to be his cousin who supposedly was Orakio himself came to give the sad news. A lot of people got sad and posted messages wishing him good luck and saying he was strong, he would recover and all those things people say when someone is seriously ill. But then, when he made his comeback, there was a huge talk about whether he had pretended that coma. Up to now I haven’t seen anyone being more bashed than Orakio was those days.

No, Orakio. Everyone who hates you only does so because they hate disco with a passion.

shakes a fist at the white glittery ball of doom

I think what raised the argument and bashing further was that he was supposed to have died for two hours and came bak to life. Whether thats true or not, I don’t know or really care seeing as how its none of my business. I assume its not possible myself, but thats just me.

Orak: Nice to hear from you.

Originally posted by Curtis
People should lay off of Orakio. He made 10 shrines, for chrissakes, many of them with full maps and everything. None of us can say how much truth there was in what happened last April, and even if was a complete and cold-headed lie, it doesn’t erase the contributions he’s made.

No, we’re pretty sure about a few key events.

It was more a matter of betrayed confidence than outright hate anyway, hate accomplishes nothing.