Online Journals

Yeah, words are created for a reason… to be shared. :stuck_out_tongue: I tend to look at ljs kind of like I look at printed material… you have alot of trash, like the Enquirer, some romance novels, some fluff… and then inbetween you have the gems, the poets, the novels that actually mean something. Believe it or not, there’s actually some wisdom in entries here and there which would probably not have been imparted otherwise.

But just like everything else that’s wonderful in the world, it’s rare. ;p If you don’t like 'em, don’t read 'em, plain and simple.

Then assume that “livejournal” means that, with overtones of being much more accessible to close friends, and shut up already. :stuck_out_tongue: Don’t assume that it has to have the same purpose as a normal journal, cause it’s a livejournal, not a journal. Pretend they’re completely different words, since MOST people view them as completely different ideas.

-Mazrim Taim

And now who’s “assuming” and speaking for “most people”? :stuck_out_tongue:

Actually you’re assuming that, cause I just copied what you came up with for a definition of online journal, and my “assumption” of it being more accessible to close friends is actually true, and you’re an idiot if you don’t think so. :stuck_out_tongue:

And I’M speaking for most people, mothafucka, and you betta reSPECT! No actually it doesn’t matter what most people think, so don’t worry about that. You can hate the way most people use livejournals but what i’m trying to say is that it’s dumb to hate the idea of “livejournal” itself.

Oh, I’m not :stuck_out_tongue: I’m against the “openly online durrr dear stranger here is my private life” factor of it.

Man though, it’s not FOR strangers, it’s for your FRIENDS and people you’re close to, you know?

That’s right, you critics! It’s not <b>for</b> you!

Well if you wanna be closer to yourself then it’s for you too. That’s what I use mine for anyways, just as a tool to figure out what’s going on in my head, as well as a communication tool to people I’m close to, because try not to keep any secrets from them.

Okay, well, I certainly don’t have anything against you for that.

<small>Even if I wanted to, I wouldn’t be able to, because of that awesome Tick quote in your sig :P</small>