Omg Revive Aeris

Thanks PJ, I was going to post the link but I was in a hurry last night.

Yeah and thanks to one of the three new staff (can’t remember who, sorry), at FFCompendium. It is now as accurate a copy of the story as you are going to get.

Unless you can get a copy straight from the creators themselves.

I’ve played through FF7 a couple times, and I have missed the part about the pipe, I will surely go check it now. But as for Zack, I believe he is dead. I think Square didn’t intend for him to go on anymore, just to be used by Jenova/Sephiroth to manipulate Cloud’s mind. Hojo and Lucretia, as hard as it is to believe, were in love. Hojo convinced Lucretia (whether forcefully or not) to use her body as a vessel for Sephiroth’s birth, by injecting Jenova’s cells. I don’t quite know if he created the baby in there, or altered a baby that they had concieved earlier. Vincent had a secret love for Lucretia, but never acted upon it with her. When he finally did let her know about it, Hojo heard too, and turned him into his vampiric shapechanging self. Overcome with grief for being unable to save his love, he sealed himself away in a coffin.

As for Lucretia being still alive, she was directly injected with Jenova cells. Whether this was purposely, or some were passed from her child inside her, I do not know - but she definitely had more Jenova in her than Cloud and Zack. As stated before, they were only showered with it. She was directly injected.

As for the “will of Jenova” theory, the reason it could be keeping her alive is to watch over Sephiroth. However, another reason could be that she will not allow herself to die until Sephiroth is finally put to justice. This last paragraph are just things I was pondering.

Thanks, and please reply guys.

Does it actually say anywhere in the game that Vincent and Lucretia weren’t together? I had always assumed that they were, otherwise I don’t see why Hojo would go to the trouble of exacting his own revenge on Vincent. I didn’t think it actually revealed that Lucretia and Hojo were together, only that he was the father of Sephiroth. I’d always assumed the child came about by some kind of experiment.

The game itsself doesent reveal that Hojo is Sephiroth’s father. Hojo says it, and his credibility is in much doubt. It does leave much for speculation, but perhaps what Hojo means when he says he is Sephiroth’s father, is that he made Sephiroth what he was. You can be the father of a child without actually being the father, ya know.

I remember that part as I used Vincent to fight against Hojo. It was more Therian’s post about Vincent not acting on his love for Lucrecia. I always thought that they were together at some point before the game, which is why Hojo went to such lengths to change Vincent. I didn’t think it explicitly said one way or another what went on between them.

Well here’s a bit to back the theory for the jenova cells make people invincible. Cloud threw Sephiroth at the mako reactor at Nibelheim and he fell into the core. He overpowered Sephiroth when he had a sword through his chest to do this. I’d say no one could survive a fall like that without being revived.

Cloud threw Sephiroth into the Lifestream. The lifestream in combination with the jenova cells is what made sephiroth near-godly. The funny thing is, if Sephiroth and the clones were both created the same way, they would all have the same problems. This makes me thing that Sephiroth’s creation was a diffrent procedure. I think that Lucrecia was injected while pregnant with Sephiroth. Maybe she was showered with Mako too, or maybe Sephiroth was after he was born. Who knows ? Let’s talk about how hot yuffie would be if she was a few years older !

Too bad Lucrecia didn’t turn into a monster and Vincent have to kill her… it woulda been much more dramatic that way.

Sephiroth DID go through a different procedure to the clones.

For he had Jenova cells/Mako energy since he was a child. The clones, given them when they were adults. For they tried to speed up the process, since they couldn’t really wait for another 20 or so years, for more super soldiers, like Sephiroth.

And why the hell are you bringing up Yuffie?

Forget about Yuffie, let’s talk about how hot Tifa would be if she was created with Dead or Alive Beach Volleyball graphics :hahaha; !

I wasn’t a very large fan of Tifa. Her moves were pretty good, but her overall character design didn’t impress me. She didn’t really seem to fit into the storyline very well. Maybe that’s just me though. I liked Aeris the best, anyway. And as for Yuffie being a bit older…I don’t exactly know what to say about that lol.

FF7 is one the most gamesharkable games ever. (a close second to pokemon).

If you have a PS emulator on your PC, or just anyone that lets you play PS games on a PC, you can revive aeris with a trainer. You can also get sephiroth in your party, zack, and a whole shitload of unplayable characters.

Theres also a cool minigame it unlocks. I guess they wrote the code but never used it. You are at the same place with the dolphin, but instead of blowing the wistle to jump with the dolphin, you try to catch these things falling off of the pipes above you. It crashes my computer after a few minutes though.

So yea. Aeris is revivable.

Just recently replayed FF7.

Take Vincent to Lucrecia’s Cave in Disk 2 and it is confirmed that Hojo got some lovin’.