Old Nickolodeon

Hey!
I pointed out your Maya the Bee avatar when you had it

I liked “Clarissa Explains It All” too. My favorite part is when she played some weird computer games once in a while. Did anyone grow up whatching “Nick at Nite”. First they had Looney Tunes on late, then “Get Smart”. Oh, I so loved that show!

Although it isn’t the oldest Tiny Toons was good too.

I forgot all about Clarissa explains it all. I always watched that one, with her annoying brother Ferguson and all. If I’d never seen that one I would never have started watching Sabrina on TGIF. ^^

scratches her head pretty much everything you guys mentioned is still broadcastet here. At least on the nick I have. o.o Unfortunately they got rid of Rocko, Ahh! real monsters and all that; I adored action leage NOW while it was still on. I’m not a big fan of legends of the hidden temple or are you afraif of the dark, but the amanda show and what am I or whatever it’s called is nice. yay for slime! :smiley:
Oh, and romeo/ the garcias.

I remember that show…that and Alex Mack. Then the female stars became really hot and I forgot completely about their Nickelodeon stints.

She deserved better :’(

I remember clarisa explains it all. I loved that show. one thing that bug me though what happened to elvis her aligator? :moogle:

Oh I loved action league now with the Flesh he’s super strong and super naked, Thunder Girl she flies like thunder, Stinky Diver with an attitude as strong as his odor (or whatever it was) and Meltman with the power to uh… melt.

Which one was Alex Mac? I remember watching it, but I have no idea what it was about.

It was about Alex Mack, a girl who got drenched in GC161 and was able to shoot lightining from her fingers, and melt into a puddle. Come back now?

She also could lift fairly heavy objects with her mind, and glowed bright yellow when embarassed.

She turned into a total piece of ass when 10 Things I Hate About You came out.