Old Nickolodeon

Wow I’m not the only one who remembers those shows.

I can remember some of them…I can recall straning to remember the names of some of them.

And David the Gnome was great. :slight_smile:

Great, now I have the old “Maya the Bee” theme song in my head! Curse you BlueMageOne!

Oh and Lori-Beth beats Danny any day. I loved her librarian and customer service skits.

No, no. it was the niece of the owner of the camp, Dr… Kahn, was it? Damn, it’s beren too long. But I know it was his niece, and she made Ugh’s life a living hell as well as the campers.

“This is Dr. Kahn. Would whoever released the goat wearing a sign that says ‘This is Dr. Kahn’ please report to my office.”

Much agreed. It’s too bad if I watched Vital Information now, I’d probably think it was stupid. :frowning:

My favorites would be, Rocko’s Modern Life, All That, Are You Afraid of The Dark?, Noozles,

Why didn’t my feeble brain remember that? Yeah, it was Dr. Kahn.

Ho-lee shit! Dayum! We keep having this conversation in chat, and now it’s on the board! When I saw Legends of the Hidden Temple mentioned, I said to myself “Holy shit! Legends of the Hidden Fucking Temple! LLegends of the Hidden Fucking Temple! That show was so fucking awesome! hahahahahaha!”

Everyone knows I love Salute Your Shorts!, but my brother and I had our scheme worked out totally for getting on Legends of the Hidden Temple and winning. Totally. We also had old school Double Dare all set too.

I was such a Nickelodeon fan back in the day - the cartoons (especially Doug and Ren and Stimpy), the series, the game shows… but old school style!

So, yeah, I got a little excited.

What was that show about the girl with an annoying brother and a boyfriend who always climbed up to her window on a ladder. It was not As Told by Ginger which now that I think about it is a cheap animated spinoff.

…We forgot Clarissa Explains it All. How the FUCK did i forget Clarissa Explains it All?! I always watched that show when it was on!

Yeah that’s what it was.

?

I didn’t. That show started my obsession with the gorgeous female specimen that is Melissa Joan Hart. <3333333333333333333333333333333

Word

Fuck, I used to have Maya the Bee as my avatar on this very forum. Nobody cared though. And speaking of the Maya the Bee theme song… I have no less than 10 versions of it in MP3 format:

I’ve got it in English, Italian, French, Hebrew, German, and three different Japanese incarnations (presumably the opening theme and two ending themes or something)… and I have two metal remixes of it, one in German, and one in Japanese (although the Japanese one just sounds like the Japanese Maya the Bee theme sung to “Walk this Way” by Aerosmith).

I like Maya the Bee more than any grown man should.

Was Maya the Bee that Bee who couldn’t fly if her wings got wet, and then every 30 seconds her wings got wet and it was a major crisis?

Sounds like a stupid program. :stuck_out_tongue:

I never got Nick. I had to wait fort the inevitable trickle-down of programs to terrestrial networks. Bastards. :stuck_out_tongue:

“Have some fun . . . with the Litl’ Bits!” I completely forgot that show. My favorite show was Tin-Tin.

Is that your new favorite word? You seem to be using it at the ends of your posts…a lot.