Ok, this getting REALLY bad -_-

Since last friday, our janitors had the bright idea of going on strike… Now this college is disgusting beyond beleif -_-

A few people got sick because of the dust and crap floating around…

A few bathrooms were locked off due to the increasing messes… it appears some shat in the sinks in said bathrooms -_-

The college will be closed for a week or more until the god damn goverment wakes up and does something about this.

Note, we are NOT the only college in NB to have this problem, several others have already being closed due to this overall stupidity.

Damn man that totally sucks. It’s amazing that a place can degrade into something unlivable or unworkable in less than a week. Hope things get better mate

Eww.
Not a lot that can be done about it though. The janitors wanted and increased salary, and they didn’t get one. That equals strike.

Halloween has me confused, I have no clue as to who is who anymore.

Originally posted by Nulani
[b]

Halloween has me confused, I have no clue as to who is who anymore. [/b]

That’s the point, Nul :stuck_out_tongue:

Originally posted by Shinji Hosoe
That’s the point, Nul :stuck_out_tongue:

So? I can’t make witty comments when I’m not sure who you are and where you live.

Man, Nul, you can sure dish it out, but you have trouble taking any of it in

Psst, Nul, it’s Shinryu 21 (I think 21), if that helps any :smiley:

Thou shalt not talk to death that way BlueMageOne!

And anyways, I have been through this janitor strike before. Actually I call them caretakers or custodians and there are some pretty damn intelligent people in that occupation who I have met through my mother(who is also a <i>custodian</i>). Cleaning schools is NOT an easy job, nor is any caretaker or custodian a high school drop out =D Just thought I’d mention that because most people my age around here seem to think that and poke fun at the people who work in our schools.
Our cleaning people here in Halifax went on strike to keep the salary and benifits they already had, instead of the stupid schoolboard taking away certain things and cutting out chunks of salaries. They did not want any increase and were simply content to keep what they had. Yep, took awhile to negotiate out of THAT one…

Dunno if that is the situation there?

So he doesn’t live in Japan? Good, then I can post what I had first planned.

Too bad you don’t live in Japan. They don’t have janitors there, the students do all the work, and they don’t get paid so they wouldn’t have a reason to go on strike.

A few bathrooms were locked off due to the increasing messes… it appears some shat in the sinks in said bathrooms -_-

Dear lord…

They should at least wait until some janitors return until they shit in the sinks. Damn kids today have no manners!

At my old middleschool, the janitor had the best car out of all of the teachers. He was a really cool guy.

Strikes suck, my district just got back from one…

One of our high school janitors was practically the school mascot (considering our actual mascot looks like a Klansman, urk). Janitors are cool, it’s the hall aides that are jerks.

Reminds me of the middle school I went to, that does.

holy shit, its a real japanese person from the real Japan. I am honored.

Don’t schools usually like hire back up janitors in this situation or are they that pressed for money?

O_O; Damn, that must suck. I hope the problem gets fixed soon.

Why would people do things like that? Are they even AWARE that their cleaners are on strike?

The situation was like that, here too, a large number of boys in certain schools pissed in cups and left them out in the hallways.

…:fungah: