Ok, this getting REALLY bad -_-

It’s always a “pleasure” to walk into a bathroom to see it collecting what was left behind oh say a week ago. I feel bad for you and I hope that things are worked out soon.

This is when I’m happy I can go over 24 hours without eating, sleeping or peeing.

Extremely rare are the times I use public bathrooms.

Originally posted by Sinistral
This is when I’m happy I can go over 24 hours without eating, sleeping or peeing.
Extremely rare are the times I use public bathrooms.

I hear that, I’m like Finch from American Pie.

I wonder if there are as many retarded people that carry around moderately large water bottles giving them that need to continuously pee in NB as there are in CA. I’ve always thought it was hilarious I’ve been sick once in 6+ years and I don’t do a tenth of what these people do as a delusion its helping me stay healthy. If there are, then I laugh at them all for being trapped in those conditions :mwahaha:

And who’s Finch? (Never saw those movies)

I wonder if there are as many retarded people that carry around moderately large water bottles giving them that need to continuously pee in NB as there are in CA. I’ve always thought it was hilarious I’ve been sick once in 6+ years and I don’t do a tenth of what these people do as a delusion its helping me stay healthy. If there are, then I laugh at them all for being trapped in those conditions

Yeah, herd behavior’s always fun to mock.

Originally posted by Shinobi
holy shit, its a real japanese person from the real Japan. I am honored.

First of all, you are easily impressed.

Second of all, that’s just Dragon God in disguise. He’s in New Brunswick, Canada, not Japan. I assume that’s his Halloween disguise, and the guy he’s “dressed up as” is a Video Game composer of some sort.

And also, Sin, I can’t believe you mock people for drinking water. That’s just…unbelievable. Who says video game players aren’t elitist pricks?

Water rules, don’t mock it and don’t forget you’re more water than you’re flesh and bones. nod, nod

Originally posted by Hiryuu
[b]First of all, you are easily impressed.

Second of all, that’s just Dragon God in disguise. He’s in New Brunswick, Canada, not Japan. I assume that’s his Halloween disguise, and the guy he’s “dressed up as” is a Video Game composer of some sort.

And also, Sin, I can’t believe you mock people for drinking water. That’s just…unbelievable. Who says video game players aren’t elitist pricks? [/b]

Nice going Hiryuu, way to ruin my fun :thud:

Update on my college situation : It’s still unsolved, janitors are still on strike, college classes are cancelled until tuesday thus far.

Water rules…

Think about it this way, those janitors have a hell of a lot a cleaning up to do when they get off their strike… Is the extra coppers they’re protesting for really worth the amount of shit they’re gonna have to clean when they return…

Originally posted by FrownGuppy
[b]Water rules…

Think about it this way, those janitors have a hell of a lot a cleaning up to do when they get off their strike… Is the extra coppers they’re protesting for really worth the amount of shit they’re gonna have to clean when they return… [/b]

It’s their job and when they return it wont be an easy one obviously. The students made the mess themselves, they should be cleaning it up and not acting like that when they are in an unsanitary situation, they’re only hurting and disgusting themselves.

It’s not the students place to clean up though… True, it’s not their place to make the situation any worse, but what’s done is done… And if the janitors hadn’t had gone on strike in the first place, most probably, this situation wouldn’t have occured, at least not get out-of-hand.

Yeah true but caretakers seemed to get looked down upon enough as it is. If they’re on strike, it may be for a good reason. Thank God it wasnt the teachers.

True, they could be mistreated, or not given the respect they deserve… There could be many reasons for them to complain…

But life ain’t fair, and most jobs have their down-sides… It’s when life is made that extra bit more tedious and unbearable by a group of people of aren’t getting their way… That’s just unneccesary and out-of-order.

Originally posted by Hiryuu
[b]First of all, you are easily impressed.

And also, Sin, I can’t believe you mock people for drinking water. That’s just…unbelievable. Who says video game players aren’t elitist pricks? [/b]

Especially the ones that sit back for the right time to attack someone out of context.

Of course I’ll make fun of people for doing things out of shear self-delusion. Drink too much water, you pee it. It doesn’t do anyone any good to do it in excess. All it does is create lines in toilets and more flushing down the hall.

Originally posted by Shinji Hosoe
Nice going Hiryuu, way to ruin my fun :thud:

Originally posted by Shinji Hosoe in th halloween thread, page 7, WAY BEFORE Hiryuu
What about me ? I’m not cool enough ;.; cries in a corner

Originally replied by Dragon Tear in said thread, but ignored. Biatch.
DG?

Of course I’ll make fun of people for doing things out of shear self-delusion. Drink too much water, you pee it. It doesn’t do anyone any good to do it in excess. All it does is create lines in toilets and more flushing down the hall.

Actually, I wouldn’t make fun of them unless they’re buying bottled water. Bottled water is good if you need quick, portable water for long trips and hiking ansd stuff. But yuppies going out and buying it just to look cool is pretty damn stupid. I’ll live with tap water.

DT, what was that?

I agree with StarStorm, although getting a water filter pump and bringing your own bottles is an excellent choice as well, if viable.