Oh my goodness...

This is probably because it’s my first time here… but the building is shaking. Earthquake!!!

Seriously, I’m getting freaked. Bye bye.

If the radio’s not panicking, it’s probably not serious.

Okay, I’m fine now.

Why do I have a feeling that Charl planted his eggs in Vicki’s face or something?

It is good to know that you are hale.

Wow, I haven’t heard someone use the word ‘hale’ in conversation in a little while.

X, that sounded disgusting in a way that I can’t exactly pinpoint. lol.

Yeah, I felt that one too.

That was actually a pretty mild one, as far as quakes go. Then again, maybe I was further away from the epicenter than you were, Vicki.

From what I hear (which is extremely little, so don’t bet on it) it’s like living next to a train. You eventually get used to it, and in this case, you get used to it UNLESS it’s ‘on the rails’ so to speak.

I’ve never experienced an earthquake before. Sounds a little fun though.

Yeah. Other than the really big ones, like Loma Prieta 89 and Northridge 94 (down south)… earthquakes are cool and kinda fun.

Better than any lame roller coaster at a theme park, that’s for sure.

I guess it could be fun in an odd sort of way. However, I’m 23 floors up right now, so Kaiser (the earthquake guy) said I had a little teensy reason to be worried. lol.

Yeah, when you’re 23 floors up, it’s a bit less fun.

But anyway, you’ve handled yourself rather well for a first timer. Good show, Vicki.

And you’re one of us now. :stuck_out_tongue:

ONE OF US! ONE OF US!

Atlanta got hit by a relativly large earthquake not long ago. It was certainly an odd thing.

Originally posted by VickiMints
X, that sounded disgusting in a way that I can’t exactly pinpoint. lol.
I didn’t hear you complaining last night!

I only feel earthquakes if I turn my bass up too high :stuck_out_tongue:

Originally posted by Merlin
I only feel earthquakes if I turn my bass up too high :stuck_out_tongue:
You too huh?

Xelo, nobody loves you, just go dig a hole somwhere and die.

You managed to type out a post during an earthquake? Must have lasted awhile. I’ve never experienced one that lasted more than 30 seconds.

And that sound you hear in the background is the sound of all the California forum viewers going “meh” in unison. :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m glad we never have earthquakes here, things like that freak me out to no end :stuck_out_tongue: