steve, whats the new pass
lljk didn’t work
i’d like to join you

is scout the noob class
or is it ok to brag
about my ownage

fuck i forgot to post it here
new password is goldfish

Just beat the story mode on 360 (compy can’t handle the PC version, or I would have gotten it already). Man. That was a fucking fun game.

So, a couple hours ago, I accidentally dropped myself in the incinerator when I was trying to throw in I think the sphere that spouts off the cake recipe. Yeah. Go me.

What map is that? And are you the pyro? Also, is that how the camera works? It seems third person.

When you get killed the camera shifts and centers on the person who killed you, then freezes the scene for a few seconds so you can take a screenshot.

That explains everything but the lack of gravity.

It stops rendering for a few seconds so you can take screenshots <–

See, if anything that sounds like it would just slow the gameplay down. I’ve heard 2fort is really lame to play with respawn timers, but nobodies figured out how to change the respawn times.

The most you’re gonna wait to respawn is 15 seconds, even with the chance to take a screen shot, and it’s usually less time then that. Someone already figured out how to change the timers on Steve’s server, but it terribly breaks the game because it’s harder to make any progress when people are constantly respawning instantly. Maybe you should just play the game instead of making assumptions about it.

Edit: 2fort is lame for many reasons other then the respawn timer.

2fort is lame because ctf is a deprecated, overplayed, shitty gameplay model

goddamn sorc you need to play the game, its not that bad really. plus if you were into TFC at all you’re going to love it, even if it is lacking in the tech department, its still the same game underneath.

if you say “they dumbed it down for nubs” then you’re just a faggot sry

Ah geez, I’m really tempted to buy The Orange Box now, even though I am terrible at FPSs. Maybe for Christmas when I get some money…

According to the latest advertisement flyer from Best Buy USA, the Orange Box package for the PC will be going on sale for the Black Friday sale season this year (Friday November 23 and 24, 2007). The price of the Orange Box will be cut in half for those American Best Buy shoppers for only $24.99.

http://planethalflife.gamespy.com/screenshots/full_res.php?ss=2179

i just meant that stuff he probably spent a long time mastering like concussion jumping as scout and whatever is gone

I managed to get an Orange Box on black friday. Beat Portal, which is indeed awesome. Working on HL2, which is cool. Would like to give TF2 a shot. :smiley:

I’ve been sort of on-and-off working on a Portal mod of my own, though it’s somewhat stalled by the fact that Valve has not yet released a tool for creating the file “scenes.image”, which is required by Orange Box games (well, Portal, Ep2, and TF2) to play scripted sequences.