Official Uriel Alert Status Upgrade

I thought I didn’t buy you in the mail-order bride thread.

I intended to call Norma Jean, not you. Have your fun with A. Miller. Writing can only get you to a point.

Wow, you people pull yourselves up in arms for this guy. Well, I did my research. & I think he was just a kid who got REALLY annoying here.

I found his myspace, though. He seems like an intelligent person.

Uh… why is your avatar a .gif sprite of a male stripper in shackles?

edit: Uriel seems to be quite the hippie.

edit#2: and still a fucking psycho - one of his pictures is a guy with a slit wrist with the caption “Not worth living at all”.

Technically, his avatar is of Samson from the Cho Aniki Games. I forget which one, though.

And seriously, “ShadeStrife” (Because I’m sure you’ll be looking here), you do a really crappy job of pretending to be someone else.

Where’s an avenger in a Guy Fawkes mask when you need one?

Wait, it’s Uriel? Here! My god, and all along I pretended to think you were lying! Now I feel bad!

I want to know why anybody would want to promote their msn spaces/myspaces/waste of spaces at a forum where they’ve already been banned, and even more than that, have a friggin’ alert system named after them. It’s like getting a tattoo on your back that has an arrow pointing downwards and says ‘insert dick here’, and promptly walking around everywhere shirtless.

He’s not a logical person, is he?

HAHAH! That’s the best post I’ve read all day! :hahaha;

Neb wins! That is all.

ShadeStrife/Uriel loses at life.

While we’re on the Uriel topic, I have something to share.

You may not care much about the game, but this guy is simply the most hated guy cross-servers wide, in the iRO community. His stupidity match what Uriel was doing here. Stranger even since we both (I remember him as a mage) started the game asbout the same time, when RO was a fad here, and he got banned a bit later.

what evidence do you offer to show that Democrats are more dangerous than symbiotes merged with serial killers? I find the latter more dangerous, largely because of how poorly written they are.

Hey man, don’t be hatin’ on Carnage.

he was such a self-parody! I really wish though that whoever created him did so to make fun of all the Venom kids.

I thought I’d never live to see the day Uriel would come here. Until now, I thought it was just a blanket term for really annoying people on the internet.

Democrats are pussies that tacitly support the Uriels. If they are not for dealing with the Uriels in a strong manner, then they secretly wish for the Uriels to take over. Symbiote fused serial killers will at least kill Uriels; they’re only dangerous because they’ll kill everyone else too.