Official Uriel Alert Status Upgrade

No. You’re an idiot. Stop posting, and stop helping the Uriel cause. You can quite easily see that Uriel exists if you search for posts by Uriel or just looked on the Forum Leaders page.

But I enjoy revolutionary rhetoric that walks the line of sexual innuendo. And by walks the line, I mean falls off straight into innuendo or outright vulgarity half-way through.
I mean, I used the phrase ‘bones sucked’ at least three times in one post which had nothing to do with oral sex. That’s pretty awesome. Although, come to think of it, it does help Uriel’s cause, huh?

If we start arguing internally about our policy now, then the Uriels have already won.

red’s also a bright color… and it’s more dangerous!

… 984? Time to set up a Commitee for Un-RPGCian Activities.

I suggest Merlin should be the first to be questioned.

Merlin is an administrator, Starstorm- one of our leaders. We do not question our leaders in times of trouble such as these! The very suggestion suggests that we suggest the Committee of Un-RPGCian Activities suggests that you be investigated thoroughly.

No, it’s obvious that only 984 can be trusted. Everyone else may be a Uriel supporter in secret. Even the leaders. Even Merlin… even you.

Guide us, oh Numbered One! What should we do?

It is true… but what if our leaders are Uriel supporters? Uriel’s insidious influence may be far deeper than we could ever imagine… or want to imagine. It may be quite possible that our enemies are the ones we most trust.

With that, I demand that Merlin be immediately investigated by the Committee of Un-RPGCian Activities. If this means I must be investigated as well, then so be it; I have nothing to hide.

What form does this “investigation” take? Does it involve small rooms with no windows and lots of … excitement?

Head-shooting, once they admit their guilt. If they don’t… well, we’ll put them on a scale with a duck.

guards the door RPGC even more vigililantly

Merlin isn’t a Uriel supporter. He merely questions the actual ordering of the ordering system. It’s healthy to debate whether yellow is more dangerous than red or vice versa. If we don’t debate colors, then the Uriels have already won.

And to further answer your question, Merlin, Yellow is more dangerous than Red because the full name is Yellow Dog Democrat Alert. As we all know, Democrats are more dangerous to our RPGC Oligarchy than symbiotes merged with serial killers. That is why Yellow Dog Democrat is considered a higher risk level than Carnage Red.

Amen to that. Damn Democrats.

Mmmm perhaps you are correct, 984. I still, however, believe we create a Committee of Un-RPGCian Activities so we can find and prosecute traitors to RPGC.

I so call Arthur Miller if the committe gets set up.
I mean, I do have a girlfriend peoblem thread, and I can go write a play about the witchhunt in the name of protecting us from Uriel.

Does that mean we’ll hang you or set you on fire? Or is Arthur Miller the author and not the character?

You call Arthur, I call his wife.

Looks at Tutti Fruity Ugh, my eyes!

Takes out bazooka and gets ready to shoot at any sign of Uriel

Starts diggin a bunker

I am dissatisfied with our marriage, Rigamarole, but cannot openly admit it.

Yar: Author.