Of proms and girlfriends...

Uh, its the prom. Its mostly just for memories and stuff. Im gonna go to mine when I have it, whether im single or not.

Meh, you should just go. I didn’t go to mine because I didn’t really care at the time, but now I find myself wondering what it’s like to go to one.

goes to Jings prom all alone

;.;

… What prom? We just arranged a bar for our group and after that, it’s all chilling and dancing and havin’ a few good tall pints… on a Monday evening.

Just gather up the whole RPGC community and have each of us donate 1 dollar to deathstryke for his tux…

Jing speaks the truth, and so does Mabat. The secret is not letting anything bother you. If you have someone so meaningful to you, why not arrange for a more private and discreet celebration elsewhere? There’s no point in just going to some silly party with hundreds of people you don’t know or can’t stand, when you can do something better instead? Think of the advantages… no drunken classmates making fools of themselves, no show-offs, no insane expenses, lots of peace…

We had a prom in grade 9 and I did go to that one. =P (Grade 9 is the last year of compulsory school in Sweden, after that it’s a completely different system.)

I didn’t go to that one either. I was so sick of my classmates by then, the last thing I wanted to see was their faces. Still, that night one of their mothers phoned me (don’t ask how she got my mobile phone’s number, because I don’t know either). Apparently they thought if funny to vanish somewhere without telling anyone.

Hey, I went to a prom once, with my now ex-g/f Even though i really didn’t wanna go I had the time of my life, it was like the usual saturday evening process(lot’s of drinking then attempting to have sex) in a tuxedo, so I’d suggest you go, you’ve got nothing to lose except for a bit of money, I don’t understand ur parents, why don’t they force you to go, isn’t it like a parents dream to have their kid be the prom king/queen or something?

Well, maybe they would if he had given the idea he didn’t want to… some parents can be like that. :stuck_out_tongue:

Meh. I didnt’ go to my prom. I didnt’ graduate anyway, I didn’t have the money, and I just didn’t care.

I’m not going to my prom. This year at least. I don’t really like dances, and I don’t think I can afford it if I save up money for an upcoming music festival, which takes precedence over a prom.

Just go. I take your mother all the time despite her beign a hceap whore.

Fuckin’ 70 seconds rule and yoru mother.