Of proms and girlfriends...

whoa, deathstryke has two mommies?

Good thing too. I can only handle one. <.<

Yeah, I bet he’s… more than a handfull…

kyahahahahahaa

“whoa, deathstryke has two mommies?” unfortunately. one, not the real one, tries to speak for everyone around her while my mother hasn’t spoken for herself in 10 years. I can’t wait until june!

How 'bout a Cro? ^.~ :stuck_out_tongue:

Prom night is for your girlfriend more than it is for you, quit whining and go.

Yeah proms are overrated,im not going to mine anyway.If you cant take her to the prom take her to another place thats nice and she will enjoy.

HAW
I just called into work and REQUESTED I WORK ON PROM. Bitches >.>;

Too bad, cuz McDonalds is very busy on prom night

one of the reasons that I’m glad I’m unemployed…

Meh, I don’t do much. All I do is cook the meat or fry the chicken/fish in the friers. The most hard work I’d have to do is lift a few 30lb boxes of meat up and down stairs.

…If you thought high school was bad, you’re going to want to MURDER yourself in community college. I would cling on to your last years as long as you can, i’m SERIOUS :stuck_out_tongue:

If you want to go, go. Even if you don’t have the money, crash it or something.

From what you said, it sounds like this prom would be “your” prom, since I think you said that she’s too young to go without an invitation. Maybe I’m more of a bastard and less of a bleeding heart here, but I think that since it’s yours you should get the call on whether to go. It blows my mind that she went and spent the money on all the prom stuff without even talking about it with you at all… good grief - I’m not trying to be mean, but good grief. I think it would be really nice of you if you were willing and able to go to take her, but ultimately it’s your decision. However, if it were her prom and she wanted to go, I’d definitely hope that you’d make your best effort to go.

The guy I dated my senior year in high school was four years older, and he definitely didn’t want to go to my prom, especially since his younger brother would be there. However, he did go with me, and even though he ended up being a nutcase, I did appreciate that he sucked it up and was nice to me about that.

Anyway, if you can’t or don’t want to go to the prom, do something else together that’s nice. I hope that things work out for you.

I’m gonna go with Ms. Mints on this. One, I think she’s right. Two, I’m so fuckin sick of reading about Beethoven I don’t remember how to think on my own.

See, what you want to do is get the money, then get even more money, then move over to my country. No proms here!

Me and Fiona both think proms are ridiculous. No problems here ^^;

Nah, there’s nothing for me in High School, no wheres to go but up kinda thing :stuck_out_tongue:

If you can’t afford it, you can’t afford it. Anything else? No.

I’m not going to my prom. =P Too many people, I dislike being dressed up and I hate make-up. I’m not going to waste time and money on pretending to be pretty and trying to dance in a dress that gets in the way of <i>walking</i>, sheesh.

Jing speaks the truth.

I’m violently antisocial and would place getting pneumonia above a senior prom on the scale of life.

It doesn’t help that my classmates are jerks.