!!!/!\!!! O_o !!!/!\!!!

Very Nintendo hard. Here’s some videos from the E3 demo if you haven’t seen em yet:

Concrete Man’s Stage Demo
Plug Man’s Stage Demo
Plug Man’s Stage Demo 2

Also the opening story which is so hilarious.

Bwahahahaha, oh man, you gotta love Wily. I’m glad to see Capcom is going all-out to make this as NES-like as possible.

Also the “haven’t done this for a while” bit at the end was priceless.

I am reading the comments under the image, and… yeah, what they said.

Man, you are so old-school. :wink:

I think that the opening movie being so long is so…not-old-school. They could seriously truncate the shit out of it, by making the beginning a hell of a lot shorter, and taking out the “omgz teh phonz r wringing!!” part. It’s definitely funny, but could be a lot funnier if they just got right to the funny parts.

That was awesome. Dr. Wily putting on a telethon to finish robots to fight evil… Genius. Pure genius! Mwahahahah!

Yes indeed. XD

… is that a Fruit Fucker in the box art’s background?

One of the trailer silhouettes suggests that Splash Woman is a mermaid type thing and that’s pretty much the only feasible one that comes to mind O_o

The trailer also suggests yet another attempt at the PS3 and Xbox Live services… SERIOUSLY, Wii exclusive or not!?

Splash Woman is most certainly the mermaid.

Latest official confirmation is that it’s for all three consoles. Capcom needs to make up their freakin mind.

I think it was originally rumoured to be on all consoles. The ‘Wii only’ thing was just random, I think.

Or the hatemail was so much in abundance that they decided to release it on all consoles for the profit and for safety of their privates.

So the bosses here and the achievements here have been revealed.

Galaxy Man looks a bit weak to me (mo’ like Hat Man) Splash Woman’s lookin’ good though.

Discuss.

The guys playing those demos are awful.

I wonder if anyone can name all Megaman bosses by heart.

Originally Posted by Rigmarole
I wonder if anyone can name all Megaman bosses by heart.

Guts Man/Cut Man/Elec Man/Ice Man/Fire Man/Bomb Man
Air Man/Metal Man/Wood Man/Crash(Clash) Man/Heat Man/Quick Man/Flash Man/Bubble Man
Top Man/Shadow Man/Spark Man/Gemini Man/Magnet Man/Needle Man/Snake Man/Hard Man
Dive Man/Skull Man/Dust Man/Pharaoh Man/Bright Man/Toad Man/Drill Man/Stone Man
Star Man/Crystal Man/Gyro Man/Man/Charge Man/Ring Man/Gravity Man/Napalm Man
Flame Man/Blizzard Man/Plant Man/Tomahawk Man/Yamato Man/Knight Man/Centaur Man/Wind Man
Burst Man/Freeze Man/Junk Man/Cloud Man/Slash Man/Spring Man/Shade Man/Turbo Man
Aqua Man/Sword Man/Grenade Man/Tengu Man/Clown Man/Astro Man/Search Man/Frost Man
Magic Man/Cold Man/Pirate Man/Ground Man/Burner Man/Some electrical dude
Mercury/Venus/Mars/Jupiter/Saturn/Neptune/Uranus/Pluto/Terra

Did you want the Wily Castle bosses like the Yellow Devil with that?

I want to believe that you just didn’t do that. I’ll believe you copy pasted a list that included “some electrical dude”. Okay?

Some Electrical Dude was Dynamo Man. Also, you forget Enker, Quint, Punk and Ballade. Pff, I could’ve listed all of those with one half of my brain tied behind my back.

Pretend that made sense.

Anyways, regarding achievements, I’ma certainly try to get as many as I can. But I imagine the ‘beat the game without losing a life’ one will take forever.

EDIT: WAIT I GOT MORE! :smiley:

Oil Man and Time Man were in Megaman Powered Up. Also, Konro Man, Aircon Man, Dangan Man, Komuso Man, Clock Man, and Compass Man were in Rockman and Forte on the Wonderswan. Dyna Man, Sonic Man, Volt Man, Oil Man (again), Shark Man, Wave Man (different from 5), Torch Man, Bit Man, and Blade Man were in the terrible PC Mega Man games. Also Buster Rod G, Mega Water S and Hyper Storm H were in the Wily Wars on the Genesis.

Damn it Capcom!! There is no way I could get one of those and it ensaddens me. :bowser:

That would be all kinds of awesome if that NES cartridge actually worked. Still, I wish I could get my hands on something like that.

Updates on the U.S. release time are as follows…WiiWare gets it first on Monday, followed by PSN on Thursday, and XBA comes out on Oct 1. Get your weapons ready!

Edit: And speaking of weapons I gots me a list of the weapons to be won in 9;

Concrete Shot
Magma Bazooka
Tornado Blow
Black Hole Bomb
Hornet Chaser
Jewel Satellite
Plug Ball
Laser Trident

I’ve also heard that the first DLC for the game is the ability to play as Proto Man (for $2 though, this is also from the entirely less reliable source of GameFAQs).

Well it’s out, and I’m playing it now. So far I’ve defeated Plug Man.

Anyone else playing around with it?

EDIT:
Well I’ve beaten the 8 robot masters. I’d have to say Tornado Man and Hornet Man have the most difficult of the regular stages. I think I’ve figured out the proper boss order. I’m going to tempt you all now, but if you actually check this before playing you’re a huge wussy :stuck_out_tongue:

Splash Woman, Concrete Man, Galaxy Man, Jewel Man, Plug Man, Tornado Man, Magma Man, Hornet Man

Wily Stage 1 is currently kicking my ass six ways from sunday.