!!!/!\!!! O_o !!!/!\!!!

I only played the first Megaman Zero, and yeah, it was nice, but would have been FAR nicer if they didn’t make you basically do a “no upgrades run” for a decent score. Imagine my surprise when I’m totally tricked out at the end, barely manage to beat copy X, only to see I got, like, a Rank D or something. Fuck you, Capcom.

I hated MegaMan ZX. I was embarassed playing it.

I’m cautiously optomistic. I mean, for every Devil May Cry they make, it seems like they make at least one Devil May Cry 2.

They’ve only made four of them…and three of them were very good (Well, they were well-received anyways; I personally hated the first one).

Every Mega Man 2, then.

I’d rather see MegaMan Legends 3, personally …

HOLY FUCKING SHIT!

8-bit Mega Man 9 on Wiiware.

I am Rigmarole and I approve this message.

Sweet!

I love Megaman, I used to play all the games (up to X; I never got into the Zero series, or the other variations.) Sadly, my reflexes are probably too poor these days for mastering this, but I can always watch my nephews ace it. :slight_smile:

imagines Concrete Man hurling cinderblocks :hahaha;

And Splash WOMAN? Something tells me Willy is starting to feel lonely… :wink:

Sweet, but I assume it’s probably for the Wii only.

Welt. That didn’t last long. Not surprising though since this is Capcom after all, but I so wanted to bask in the exclusivity for just a little bit longer.

False alarm. Capcom confirms that listing it as XBLA and PSN was a mistake, it will be Wiiware only.

I’m shitting myself right now. Seriously. There’s a long brown stinky log under my chair that forced its way out amidst my excitement.

The only thing that can make this more awesome is during E3 somebody from Capcom/Intacreates/Both/Whatever gets up on stage and says to check your Wiiware for the game tonight.

Mega Man 9 is coming to Japan in September.

Damn. So much for a double-whammy. Still, it’s good to know that MM2 is within the foreseeable future.

To reignite discussion on the game, here is Capcom’s theoretical box art for Mega Man 9.

Yeah, I’m still laughing. A+ Capcom.

There was apparently a playable demo at E3 that showed two stages, but ended when you reached the Robot Master room. The stages were /probably/ Splash Woman and Concrete Man.

Current consensus so far, hard as the lowest depths of 8-bit hell, and it’s awesome for it.

It’s also now gonna be on all platforms.

And lol at the box art. Gotta love it.

Ahahaha, way to go Capcom.

Wait, so this game will be Nintendo hard again? Sweet!

That box art is made of absolute win.