Now this is strange and full of shit.

If she hasn’t contacted Infonick, it’s possibly that she’s just trolling for people that WOULD be drunk enough to have forgotten and in the right place at the right time. She might be hoping that someone will be dumb enough just to pay up without question.

If someone is unethical enough to do this , why not just an abortion?

Because there’s no easy money to be made in Abortions?

Who says she’s even necessarily pregnant? Or the woman in the photograph? If she’s scamming, then she’d likely wait until someone panicked enough, and then make them a “deal” for a set amount of cash to forget about the entire thing.

Yep, 984 is exactly right. The Army can make me do those things until the test. The Army would assume it is mine until I could prove it otherwise because they wouldn’t want me to neglect “my child.” It is sort of a guilty until proven innocent on the issue. They do it that way to take protect the child and mother.

Also, the test is a little bit harder considering all I’ve got going on at work and the fact that we are in different states. Plus, I don’t want to pay for a paternity test for a child I’m positive isn’t mine.

The army has strict rules, then, because in real life the dad doesn’t get hit with child supprt until there is actually a child born.

Well I am a detective, so its basically my job to uncover ulterior motives.

That IS weird and full of shit.