Now there's a young model for you.

clicka

Personally, I find adult modeling okay, but leave the kids out of it.

This is what the world has come to…

I wish the kid knew how ridiculous she looked. Some parents are just blind to what they do to their children. A child shouldn’t be “beautifully” mature, that’s kind of sick.

She looks like a zombie.

You’ve gotta be kidding me. I really don’t understand WHY you want to make your shild older than she really is.

Oh well, the pedophiles will love this.

Whoa.
That kid is freaky, like a zombie like Megaman said

An adult female model IS SUPPOSED TO HAVE BREASTS!

As long as it makes money, people will do it. I don’t really have any objections to it, but I think it’s dumb. Adult modeling is for adults, not children. Children shouldn’t even have to worry about getting money and all that bull shit anyways… they should be having fun.

She does look like a zombie, but there’s always that beauty.

People who dictate fashion state that the perfect woman has size D breats - or smaller. Even adult females models tend to have no breats nowadays.

I stick to real life women with some breasts and legs. And about my age. And not thin (but also not fat, just regular).

This kinda shit got Jon Benet Ramsey killed, remember…

With her long tresses, heroin-chic eye makeup and sexy stare, Morgan presents like any other magazine model, except on her birth certificate.

Yes, because 8 year olds looking like junkies is a good thing… Yeah, I wanna buy that product. “Hey, honey, I wasn’t so sure about buying this at first, but look, there’s this 8 year old zombie-like girl junkie selling it! We can’t say no to that, can we?”

Grrrrrr.

Morgan’s mother, Amy Dean, believes there is nothing wrong with allowing her daughter to be viewed as a sex object.

As long as the money keeps coming in. Congratulations, you have a cash cow instead of a daughter.

Little Morgan is gonna have BIG psychological problems when she grows up. Hell, she’s probably got 'em now. You just know she has like the worst attitude problem in her grade school class, too. Good luck finding real friends, you poor stuck up little brat.

I’m not even sure what to say, but that’s disturbing as hell. I think she’s a heroin zombie.

…Scary.

NO!

I don’t think she’s pretty/sexy at all. :fungah:

There’s a reason it’s called “adult modeling.” Cuz it’s for the friggin adults!

Why am I not surprised she’s the big thing in Asia tho…?

“I can’t help that, if people walking down the street think that. I have no control over what other people think,” Ms Dean said.

You’d be surprised how much control she had when she let her daughter do this sorta stuff. Either she WANTED that attention for her, or she is simply a complete idiot.

Originally posted by Dragonessa
[b]There’s a reason it’s called “adult modeling.” Cuz it’s for the friggin adults!

Why am I not surprised she’s the big thing in Asia tho…?

You’d be surprised how much control she had when she let her daughter do this sorta stuff. Either she WANTED that attention for her, or she is simply a complete idiot. [/b]

Heh. Yeah, that one paragraph triggered every negative stereotype about the asian professional businessman I’ve ever heard.

And yes, you CAN control what other people think, to a degree. Don’t do stupid shit, they won’t think “you’re an idiot.”

Originally posted by KaiserVonAlmasy
Heh. Yeah, that one paragraph triggered every negative stereotype about the asian professional businessman I’ve ever heard.

Oh, snap!

And as for kids modeling like that- Boo. Boo I say.

Disgusting. Absolutely disgusting. It isn’t the first time I’ve read about stuff like this though, sadly. Most of the articles about this has also told the story about how the kids pressed into the sexy gear and makeup were found with scissors/knives and bleeding arms.

Tsk tsk tsk… That is all I have to say. Of course, I’d like to share a few things I’ve encountered IRL too… Children twice the size of fire hydrants complaining the un-sexiness of the jeans their parents are buying them >_>