Not Another Newbie!

I just wanted to say hello to everybody. I guess I’m not totally a newbie, I just haven’t been around on RPGclassics message boards for about a year. I have no life again so I hope to be talking to you guys a lot

Hey, never seen you before but welcome back.

Your name sounds sorta familiar :stuck_out_tongue: Anyway, welcome back.

Just wondering, What happened to the Tower of Babel? I enjoyed going to that land of craziness once in a while for a few good laughs.

it turned into a abyss of stupidity and was destroyed today.

Many are rejoicing, including me.

Hello and welcome back.

Originally posted by Ave Destron
[b]it turned into a abyss of stupidity and was destroyed today.

Many are rejoicing, including me. [/b]

Forgive me if I’m wrong but I thought that was the whole point of the Tower of Babel?

It got really bad and it was closed down for a month, than it was up and running and it got worse then it was destroyed.

i don’t know you in the slightest bit, but welcome back anyway.

Oh, That reminds me to say

HELLO!

Wow, I can’t believe it got that bad! :eek: But, by closing it, won’t all the crazys seep out onto the main boards corrupting them?

Btw

Thanks to all the people welcoming me back…even if nobody remembers me :stuck_out_tongue:

hopefully the “crazys” will normalize or leave.

Or post smarter craziness.

And welcome, I be Val, I’m from after your time.

Hullo and welcome.

Did you by chance take your nickname from the band Souldivider?

Welcome back :smiley:

I am not rejoicing for the removal of the ToB… Although if they were to replace it with a Music forum I would be happy.

Originally posted by Sir Percival
[b]Hullo and welcome.

Did you by chance take your nickname from the band Souldivider? [/b]

Nope, sorry. I got it from FF3/6. I believe it was one of Shadow’s blades. I’ve been using this handle for a few years now among a few others. What type of band is Souldivider? It sounds like it would be metal or some kind of heavy rock.

I do not recall Shadow ever using a “Soul” weapon of any kind.

Originally posted by SoulDivider
Nope, sorry. I got it from FF3/6. I believe it was one of Shadow’s blades. I’ve been using this handle for a few years now among a few others. What type of band is Souldivider? It sounds like it would be metal or some kind of heavy rock.

Wait. I am sorry. The band’s name is Soulbender. My fault.

If of interest, Soulbender is a rather unknown Neo-Grunge/Heavy Metal band from Seattle. I saw them live at a tribute for deceased Alice In Chains frontman Layne Staley at the Showbox in Seattle last August. They sound like a mix of Alice In Chains, Ministry and Tool. Very cool.

: Mr. Waving Smilie says ‘Hi’, and steals the soul from your nickname.

does the welcome back dance