Not Another Newbie!

Originally posted by Valkyrie Esker
I do not recall Shadow ever using a “Soul” weapon of any kind.

you might be right. I just checked the FFvi shrine and the only “soul” sword I could find is the Soul Saber. That’s funny cause I could swear that’s where I got the name from. When I RP I always use “SoulDivider” as the name of my sword.

Heyhey.

In most RPs, the name of my sword is Starcleaver, and that was my StarCraft name for awhile.

Welcome

blows (up) a random passerby

'eya. ‘ow ya doin’? Good? Great.

Welcome back. I may have never heard of you before, I <i>think</i>, but I’m the welcoming committee.

Oh, there you go with your delusions of grandeur again.

Pot calling the kettle black, Dalton.

Hey, shut up!

Originally posted by SoulDivider
you might be right. I just checked the FFvi shrine and the only “soul” sword I could find is the Soul Saber. That’s funny cause I could swear that’s where I got the name from. When I RP I always use “SoulDivider” as the name of my sword.

Really? Well, whenever I have to use a sword with a specuial name, I always use one called The Heavenslayer. Either that, or good ol’ GHungnir.

Originally posted by Cala
blows (up) a random passerby

/me randomly passes by.

Oh wait…

Shit.

wins

blows (up) another random passerby

hmm…what’s this explosive-looking thing?

BOOM!

ow.

Yo.
<!- Sucker… you’re so screwed ->

[Insert weird yet sorta witty and funny welcome coment here]

Hey Yar, what are you going to do with all your Altenate Personalities now that the ToB is gone?

he’ll probably still keep them all, like i will…

yeah, i’m not going away that easily!

welcome to the Good Ship Lifestyle.

I’ll still be using YV, although Ihaven’t been using her much as it is.

That’s right, meany, how could you forget me?! ;_; kicks OV in the shin

Ow! rubs shin And some people wonder why…

cannot withstand the power of YV’s sheer kawaiiness

walks by

“Phew no explosives”

Oh, yeah and welcome back to SoulDivider.

runs away before anything can have a chance to explode

Welcome back SoulDivider, although I never knew you to begin with. The weapon I use in RPs depends on what kind of character I use. If I’m a dragon, I just use my claws and brute strengths, as well as different breath attacks. If I’m a wizard, I normally use the aptly named Dragon Staff.

my weapon of choice is the dark sword “mistolian”…

blows Prince (up)

I use my sword, the Piecekeeper, but also a bunch of other sabers and attacks and Super Saiyan attacks as well.

And, yes, we’re here to stay.

BEWARE, COWARD!