Non smoker breaking up with someone who smokes?

Is that a valid enough reason? If anyone here is a non-Twilight-reader and despises the act and how it makes the person think, have you ever broken up with them over it?

I broke up with a girl once when she wouldn’t lick my eye.

I’d just force them to read better books, then rub their noses in the Twilight series much like one rubs a puppy’s nose in shit.

Twilight isn’t break up bad. Ayn Rand. Dumped.

What if they read her for the comedy value, Arac? Never underestimate the unintentional hilarity found in steaming piles of bullshit.

Twilight in of itself isn’t necessarily bad. Getting dragged around to the movies, or the events, or even Hot Topic on a regular basis is.

Some Ayn Rand is funny. Other Ayn Rand is just so poorly written as to be unpleasant, for humor or otherwise.

That said, her bit on Native Americans is fucking gold. So horrible.

God. My ex used to drag me to Hot Topic all the fucking time. I used to hate that shit so much. Faux goths and punks annoy the shit out of me.

Totally. Especially if they started reading it out loud.

Hot Topic is the dark horse of the store race, though. It’s never a good idea to go in, but sometimes it pays off. Once they had a sale on pants, oh, man, that was so good. I got so many pants for so cheap.

I read Ayn Rand for comedic value. I feel better about myself when I laugh at how stupid some of the shit she says is.

Though some of it is asinine.

Yeah, I only go to Hot Topic when they have sales on plugs.

I haven’t bought clothes(other than socks, shoes, boxers) in almost two years.

Guess that happens when I’ve been sewing my old clothes together. But then it became a trend so now I just wear things till they fall apart

Seconded.

What if it’s just the hilarious bits?

remember kids, if she smokes, she pokes!