No more cable television.

Last month, my household decided to cancel cable television being sent to us, because we never seemed to watch anything. We did not feel like paying for something which we did not use. The cable was supposed to be cut on 1 December, although it did not actually happen until today.

Quite frankly, I am relieved to no longer have to pay for I do not know how many annoying channels.

I’ve got cable here at college, and I watch less than at home where we only have broadcast. Heh, when I mentioned to someone that we only had broadcast, they asked, “What’s that, like satellite TV?” I tried to explain it, but I don’t think they really understood.

Am I the only one here who still watches TV?

Aww, but aren’t you going to miss all the “You fit this demographic so you’ll like the crap we show you” channels? :stuck_out_tongue:

Anyways, yay! :yipee:

Originally posted by d Galloway

No, I still do, when i get the chance.

TV is alright, but there’s an excess of bad programming on, and I think it’ll only get worse.

I watch TV all the time.:yipee:

I rarely watch TV

We have like 4 TV’s but only 3 work.

TV is where I get my Judge Judy fix. I need it, dammit.

Originally posted by Evangelion
TV is where I get my Judge Judy fix. I need it, dammit.

…and People’s Court, Judge Mathis, Texas Justice, Judge Joe Brown…Yes, I have no life.

Then you got Simpsons, Survivor, Wheel, Jeopardy!, Price is Right, and every other gameshow on GSN :hahaha; .

Originally posted by Steve
I rarely watch TV

Bravo.

I only watch two television channels, and them very rarely. I prefer books.

Every show I like gets canceled.

I watch TV. Simpsons and Adult Swim. Sometimes SNL. It’s generally on as background noise.

I don’t watch television.

At all.

Originally posted by Megaman984
I watch TV. Simpsons and Adult Swim. Sometimes SNL. It’s generally on as background noise.

Ditto for me.
Just toss in Conan, Chappelle’s Show, John Stewart, and some anime.

I watch a lot of TV. Too much. But I also read to excess when I’m in the mood(and that’s more often than not). So it all evens out.

Havent watched it in a while, save for this one time I saw the simpsons episode were they went to europe.

Originally posted by CalebNova
Every show I like gets canceled.

I HEARTILY second that. Titus, Greg the Bunny, John Doe and Firefly, all GREAT shows cut down before their time, just to name a few…ARGH!

If Monk, That 70’s Show and Smallville get axed anytime soon, somebody is going to DIE.