No more cable television.

I watch Made in Canada, the news (sometimes), that’s it.

Sometimes REd Green, sometimes the news, sometimes Cartoon Netwoork. Occcasionally a movie. That’s about it.

Red Green…ah, the joys of Canadian comedy.

did you know that when cable debuted it was supposed to be commercial-free? The idea was that since you were paying extra for the service that there wouldn’t be any advertising. But then, once companies figured out that people would keep paying even if there was advertising, they implemented it. I’m not sure if that last part is true, I’m conjecturing, but I wouldn’t be surprised.

Originally posted by GG Crono 4
[b]I HEARTILY second that. Titus, Greg the Bunny, John Doe and Firefly, all GREAT shows cut down before their time, just to name a few…ARGH!

If Monk, That 70’s Show and Smallville get axed anytime soon, somebody is going to DIE. [/b]

Titus was very funny. I like a lot of shows that got canceled, but what enrages me the most is the cancelation of 3-South, possibly the funniest animated show I’ve seen besides the Simpsons. They did a crap ass job of promoting it, read: barely at all, and didn’t even air the last three episodes of the first season. What burns me the most is that it got pushed aside for Road Rules. ROAD RULES. One of the worst shows on television, pandering to the reality tv crowd with whiny jocks and bimbos that are somehow supposed to entertain you by yelling at eachother and having a breakdown every five minutes. The ultimate indignity. It couldn’t even be canceled for something good.

Originally posted by Megaman984
It’s generally on as background noise.

I like the international channel, cartoon network, bravo, and hbo… but I haven’t watched any shows on them with any amount of dedication in a long time. Just not as interested anymore. The only show that I usually catch on a weekly basis is Law and Order, but that’s for training purposes. ;p (and it’s on a non-premium cable channel to begin with)

Originally posted by CalebNova
Titus was very funny. I like a lot of shows that got canceled, but what enrages me the most is the cancelation of 3-South, possibly the funniest animated show I’ve seen besides the Simpsons. They did a crap ass job of promoting it, read: barely at all, and didn’t even air the last three episodes of the first season. What burns me the most is that it got pushed aside for Road Rules. ROAD RULES. One of the worst shows on television, pandering to the reality tv crowd with whiny jocks and bimbos that are somehow supposed to entertain you by yelling at eachother and having a breakdown every five minutes. The ultimate indignity. It couldn’t even be canceled for something good.

You know what animated show I miss?
FAMILY GUY!
Fuck you Fox for canceling it!!!p:unch::

That’s cool perc ^^

I haven’t had over basic cable for a while, and while I miss some of the information I was able to suck out of like, three channels, I don’t think it is worth it.

I, personaly, only really watch the news and those delightful canadian comidy shows. This Hour Has 22 Minutes has to be my favoret of the lot ^^

:kissy:

I watch the news and saturday morning cartoons. Maybe the occasional document and movie.

And cable? Whoa. Never had one, probably never will due to this new-fangled Digital broadcasting system that’s takin’ over the analogue broadcasts.

Originally posted by GG Crono 4
[b]I HEARTILY second that. Titus, Greg the Bunny, John Doe and Firefly, all GREAT shows cut down before their time, just to name a few…ARGH!

If Monk, That 70’s Show and Smallville get axed anytime soon, somebody is going to DIE. [/b]

Yeah, Titus and John Doe were awesome, and how can you not like That 70’s Show? But Smallville? I made the mistake of watching Roswell for a while. I thought, a cool show on the WB about aliens with super powers, but than it had all that crappy relationship stuff in it. So I’m not making that mistake again.