No crime in New York

BECAUSE THEY CAN’T REPORT IT! XD
XD

Time to loot!

Mwhuahuahuauhau, I Homestead have stolen all the power from New York, Detroit, and some city in Canada! Fear me, for I will keep this power for myself and let you all rot in the sun. Mwuhauhahuhua.

Originally posted by Rirse
and some city in Canada!

:slight_smile:

Let’s take advantage.

Damn. I hate it when my evil schemes go wrong: All I wanted to do was shut off the lights in the White House so George W. Bush would be scared.

Dammit, i was supposed to go to new york tomorow…i hope it gets fixed by then

Originally posted by Rirse
some city in Canada!
Some City that is actually a province larger than most of the states.

Man, I’m waiting for Bush to declare war on the people in charge of power.

THEY’RE TERRIST LOLZZ, BMB THEM!

They did it to us in California a couple years back.

I was gonna loot the local supermarket, but the power came back on >.<

The power JUST came on… GRAH! I was worried about taking a shower in the dark at five AM tomorrow, since I still had to go to work.

My state was surrounded on every side but one by blacked-out states.

YAY FOR PENNSYLVANIA, AND YAY FOR THREE-MILE ISLAND!

WTF? There’s just a light blue background!

Anyway, I hear that newspapers are afriad to report anything ‘anti-american’ in case people stop buying them. Maybe they count crime in the same way as anything anti-bush now?

Whee, lootin’! loots

Bah, you guys wouldn’t be so happy about this if you were in an Airport in New Jersey with just 1 more boarding card to get then power goes out and end up spending around 2-3 hours in the hot un-air conditioned airport.

I remember a few years back when my home town lost all its power for almost a week <i>in the dead of winter</i>. You should all consider yourselves lucky.

I was taking a walk downtown yesterday since I was bored without any electrical things to do, asnd I’ve read all my books twice over agan in the past month, and while I was down there, I found some kids looting and defacing this little murao thing in a tunnel between two buildings. Unfortunately for them, the mural was done in part by Julia. Fortunately fro me, these guys were unarmed.

Originally posted by Valkyrie Esker
I was taking a walk downtown yesterday since I was bored without any electrical things to do, asnd I’ve read all my books twice over agan in the past month, and while I was down there, I found some kids looting and defacing this little murao thing in a tunnel between two buildings. Unfortunately for them, the mural was done in part by Julia. Fortunately fro me, these guys were unarmed.

Hoho! I can imagine… :hahaha;
How badly did you bruise them anyway? :wink:

Hmm, I wonder if the same could happen down here. I’d probably die of internet withdrawel!:thud:
Well, glad that noone here was looted or hurt.