Nightmares/Dreams

J’aime dérailler des matières ^ _ ^

Je vois…

Le francais Quebecois est assez puissant quand on est mecontent. Je n’ai pas d’accents sur mon clavier, alors ca sonne comme de la merde quand je tappe. C’est ou que t’as appris ton francais? I think this thread might be the first to be transfered to the foreign languages forum…

Qui est-ce que parle avec? Moi ou GSM? Yeah maybe the French conversation is a little off topic.

Moi aussi :stuck_out_tongue: J’ai un clavier chinois :stuck_out_tongue:
And maz, damn you. shakes fist I’ve been trying that for weeks and you accidently manage to do that. Rargh.

Another dream I’ve been having recently is one where I can speak French, Japanese, and several other languages fluently.

As it is, I know a little bit of those two languages and a little Latin, but not much.

Wow, only been out of French for about a semester and I can still barely read all that. Only thing I ever learned was Je ne sais pas. ^^

I haven’t remembered many dreams lately, they’re normally kinda screwy and never seem to have me even in them. Last dream I remembered pretty well was the dream I have dubbed the Teddy bear dream.

My dreams are of 2 flavors now, personal or Marine Corps.

In my Marine Corps dreams, I either do something bad at Pendlteon (such as forgetting my cammies was pretty recent) or something coming up and my unit goes to Iraq. The Iraq oens are cool, but the others aren’t.

My personal ones vary much inwether they are good or bad. My recent personal ones involve the girl I talked about lately. I dream of ebing with her. I dream of her being my girlfriend instead of just a friend. Dreams like that. However, my bad dreams are ones where I tell her and she says that she is sorry and doesn’t like me that way or some variation. Those ones depress me the next day.

I used to have some dreams about doing bad in school and stuff, but those have stopped since I started liking this girl.