Nightmares/Dreams

Yeah, and other favorite song/band threads. And other insert flash movie here threads. And other threads about Sin’s hair. And other threads about Jujubees invading my underwear drawer.

What about stupid news threads?

Ah well, I searched up dreams in the search and couldn’t find anything, and they are all probably pages back, so who cares anyhow? :stuck_out_tongue: Better than posting in a topic that’s been dead for months-years.

And GC, maybe you did go paralyzed in your sleep type thing, I’ve heard of it happening to quite a few people actually…

Freaky. I dreamt once I was shot in the stomach, and then everything felt numb all over my body. I was massively freaked out, and usually dreams don’t do that to me, only the realistic ones do.

I dream a lot.
But very rarely nightmares. Well. They would be to anyone trapped inside them. *Nod, nod.

I once dreamt, i was in KH-style Battle, with myself in 3rd person view, I even had health/mana bars, magic indicator and an ‘item cross’. (I’ll explain it if You PM Me). The only problem was I was ‘playing’ the Japanise Version (I can’t read Japanise). I must of been in a battle Arena, cos about 10 seconds before i woke up. I and a few companians had defeted all enemys and I pulled a Victory Gig and a FFX-2 victory screen was shown.

Big Nutter
I’ve Mocked the Look in Photoshop and Poser 3

I once dreamt I was a black transsexual. :-/ They’re the kind of details you don’t forget easily.

Other ones have included-

-eating spiders
-sticking my tongue through my pallet and licking my eyeball
-bleeding. I get that one a lot.

and in nearly all my dreams, I’m always wearing at least 3 layers of clothes, which is strange.

Out of curiosity, how did you manage to do that?

I dream quite frequently, although most of my dreams are not very clear. When I do dream vividly, however, the influence of it may be seen in me the next day. This is especially truly of nightmares, which sometimes make me feel quite haunted.

One of my most horrible nightmares was what I have called ‘the dead spring’. I simply walked a barren earth in a nuclear winter alone in the springtime (which is my favourite time of year), where almost everything was dead instead of teeming with life and what remained was warped beyond belief. It was so sad and horrifying that I think that I may have wept when I awoke.

grins I yelled at them, and I have a penetrating voice. Also, somehow we had gotten stuck in the same area, and I knew the way out,. They also seemed to think I was a fairly tall sprite.

I like that dream.

I have a strange Tylenol allergy… Whenever I take it I have nightmares.

I don’t know when we figured out it was the Tylenol inducing them but, before I realized it, I would have recurring nightmares whenever I was sick.

One was the usual I’m afraid of spiders routine where I’m at home in California and something makes me go outside to the grape vines we had in our backyard. The next thing I know hundreds of spiders start to surround me (coming from all directions) I remember a couple of them that came from above by the rain gutters, they were like some strange black and fluorescent green and blue… They actually touched me. Shivers and bit me and hides Make them go away…

Another one was simpler but way more annoying. I would feel like I was sleeping on glass, not broken or anything-just glass. Not giving and not responding, worse than sleeping on concrete with no pillow… All the while that stupid song “Walking on broken glass” is going on. When I woke up I would lie there and it would still feel the same, I would get up and start bouncing on it to make sure it was soft but when I lay back down it was always the same…

The other weird one has something to do with pasta and meat balls with forks used as catapults and it’s like a pinball game but everything is trying to kill me… Bad meat balls

Anyway, needless to say I should never take Tylenol when sick shivers.

I used to have a couple of nightmares where dinosaurs from the jurassic park movie mainly the raptors and t.rexs would be chasing after me and trying to eat me, they got to eat some other people though. Every couple of months i have a dream where my crush of 9th grade is in, havent seen him for 4 years now, i so hate my subconcious. Sometimes i have dreams where i’m in shopping areas, one time was trying to steal something. When i was young i had a dream where it pouring outside heavily and the backyard turned into a muddy little pond with my brother in a canoe maybe. Next thing happens is some sea serpent eats him. About 4 to 5 years ago there was a dream where this 25 to 35 year old blonde woman was being chased by this cannibal. The cannibal escaped from prison maybe and was able to get out of a cement mixer as well. The woman was chased to the subway and the cannibal approached her as she held up her cross necklace with both hands. Next i get an image of inside her now empty rip cage. There was another dream where i was stuck in a house trying to call someone that was outside because i couldnt get to them. I was trapped in the house because of these light blue icicle bars.

Wow that’s a fucked up dream pardon my French.

Vous savez le Français?
:wink:
(that is supposed to say “You know French?”, if not, babelfish is truly evil)

(Herr, just remeber that most people do speak other Languages Fluently)

Why Do i had dream of me Driving around Vice City Listining to FF8’s Airship\Spaceship Tune or A remix of Gurgu Volcano FF1/FF9

Big Nutter
I can’t seem to Find Laslow on V-rock!

Oui je parle beaucoup de francais. J’etais un etudiant de francais pour neuf ans, mais malheureusement je perd un peu de mon abilite parce que je n’avais une classe pour trois ans :frowning: . J’ai une classe de russe et allemand.
I know there can’t be any accent marks, so just go with it.
And Nutter, I know that…it’s just a figure of speech.

I used to have a lot of dreams when I was a little kid but I don’t have many now, none that I can actually remember anyway.

The weird thing is though when I had them when I way younger, they were very similar. I was a sixteen year old guy that had magic powers and had a “turtle com”, just like the original TMNT.

I’d call the TMNT, Mario and friends, Captain N, Megaman, etc. and we’d go on adventures against the above heroes’ villians. Now that I think about it, a lot of the those dreams were really cool. My character in my dream actually animated himself into his own TMNT named something like Polaski. I can’t believe I remember this much, I must have been like 5-8 years old.

Je parle un peu de francias aussi. J’etais un classe a l’university dernier l’hiver.

I was suprised I could still read you last post Herr.

Just exuse your self after yelling F*** Off!

I was surprised you knew french that well. I’m impressed. Good show.

Well, I did take six years of it :hahaha;, two and a third (don’t ask) in middle shool, three in high school, and a semester in college. Sadly, it’s quickly leaving me. I’ve kept my textbook from college though, the bookstrore wouldn’t buy it back.

I wanted a more interesting language, like Russian or German (so powerful when angry). I even wanted to learn Japanese I liked how it sounded when it was fierce…just like German again.