News.

Eva, if we do break up, I won’t be coming back. I’d have commited suicide the second it happens.

I’m saving this, so if it does happen, and you don’t kill yourself, I’ll call you a big liar

…Damn. You’re already pathetic :stuck_out_tongue:
BMO: Hah!

That would be the day this thread gets closed.

I mean, go setz! =)

I’m sure life goes on. But I’m just essentially saying, hey. Slow down. You guys kissed, okay. Don’t start with the necklaces and rings, when you guys can’t even figure out how to schedule a phone conversation in from time to time. Love is great when you’re falling into it, but it’s a very different feeling once you’re actually in the zone and you don’t have that first-experience thrill anymore. That’s when things go wrong. So just…take things easy. Stick with the smoochies for now, until you both are ready to honestly communicate to each other. Then at that point, you’ll know what you both want and wont be too shy or scared to say it. That’s when you start with the diamonds.

“Shady-looking guy?” It was my leather jacket, wasn’t it? :stuck_out_tongue: Good to know I can worry someone, anyway. >=)

Again, sorry I was late. The GO Train didn’t leave Oakville until 2:30, and I was only at Union Station at 3:10.

I didn’t notice that I said it in a lower voice. I thought I raised it a bit, actually. Ehh, no need to pick over details. I was a bit annoyed that you broke off the conversation so quick, since it cost me $4.50 to get there and back, but I can see it had good results. I won’t hold a grudge.

Now, before any of you people ask, his girlfriend. I wouldn’t say she’s hot, really, but she’s not ugly. I’d give her a year or two, to grow out of the acne, and to let her hair grow a bit, and I’d say she’d be hot. She has potential, is what I’m saying.

Aww, thanks Eva, I didn’t know you cared. :stuck_out_tongue:

Oh well. I know what he looks like, now. >=)

As for relationship advice. Setz, don’t buy her anything expensive. It may seem cheap of you to do it now, but I can give you an almost 100% guarantee that she won’t be your girlfriend forever. Even if you think you will, now’s too soon to be buying her something expensive. You’ll be screaming to her, “I’M TRYING TO BUY YOUR LOVE!” It’s better to hold off on that, for now. How long has this been going on? A couple months? Wait until the 1-year mark, at least, for something expensive like that.

You know, the interesting thing is, you said you started to walk her back to the subway, yet, the entrance I knew of was in the opposite direction you were going. Oh well. I guess that’s why we almost missed each other.

EDIT:

I doubt it. Do you know how hard it is to kill yourself? It hurts. A lot. Plus the survival instinct always kicks in and ruins it if you try something slow like drowning or suffocating, and almost any other method is very painful, or doesn’t work very well.

I’m terribly sorry for breaking off so quickly. But, since we were lacking a conversation, I decided to go hook back up with Rachel. And yeah, I’ve tried drowning before; and it’s hard.

You said “I am Shinryu”, in a very dramatic voice. :stuck_out_tongue: It was pretty funny. No offense or anything, but you’re not a person I’d hang out with. :stuck_out_tongue:

You seriously didn’t seem as I had expected. I expected some tall dude in a red shirt, blonde hair, and black pants. But, you turn up all dark looking. :stuck_out_tongue: Y’know, if you brought your cards, I would have hanged around a bit longer. :stuck_out_tongue: I kind of joked with Rachel before actually setting out to look for you, about saying to you if I saw you “If you try to rape me, I’ll fucking stab you”, but it didn’t come out. :stuck_out_tongue:

Well, that’s the only, and final person I’ll ever meet from the internet. Well, I’ll maybe see Dalton, but that’s it. You’re all too wierd for me.

edit; Are you joking? She’s not hot? You obviously don’t understand beauty. You shook her hand. =/

Yeah, see? Now go get your dad’s gun and do it the quick way. :stuck_out_tongue:

You said “I am Shinryu”, in a very dramatic voice. :stuck_out_tongue: It was pretty funny. No offense or anything, but you’re not a person I’d hang out with. :stuck_out_tongue:

Didn’t seem all that dramatic to me. I just said “I’m Shinryu.” Maybe it was a bit different from my usual way of introducing myself, but that would probably be because I was using my online name, and because I already (sort of) knew you.

Hmph. Nephilim_X, at least, made the whole $31.10 trip worth it.

You seriously didn’t seem as I had expected. I expected some tall dude in a red shirt, blonde hair, and black pants. But, you turn up all dark looking. :stuck_out_tongue: Y’know, if you brought your cards, I would have hanged around a bit longer. :stuck_out_tongue: I kind of joked with Rachel before actually setting out to look for you, about saying to you if I saw you “If you try to rape me, I’ll fucking stab you”, but it didn’t come out. :stuck_out_tongue:

Hey, I told you several times I was going to wear a leather jacket so I’d stand out a bit more. And sorry about the cards, like I said, I was coming from visiting another friend in Oakville, (I stayed overnight unexpectedly) so I didn’t exactly have easy access to them.

Anyway it was obvious who’d win. You said you didn’t bring yours either, though.

Well, that’s the only, and final person I’ll ever meet from the internet. Well, I’ll maybe see Dalton, but that’s it. You’re all too wierd for me.

Well, when you talk for less than a minute, say “I’ve got to go” and run off, you’re not leaving that much of an impression.

edit; Are you joking? She’s not hot? You obviously don’t understand beauty. You shook her hand. =/

I said she has potential. She’s not what I would call beautiful, though.
Tell her to call me in two years when she’s legal. I might be interested by then.

You’ve lost all 0.023% of respect I had for you when you said those two last comments. Don’t let me find you on the streets. D:

“Oh, boo-hoo, someone doesn’t think my sort-of girlfriend is good-looking! I’m going to go kill myself now because I can’t accept that other people have different taste!”

And you couldn’t tell I was joking with the second bit? Next time I’ll remember the “:P” so you can tell.

This post inspired by Nephilim_X

Sounds like Setz is one of those kids who makes parties awkward just by being there

Are you kidding? He seems really cool.

YEAH HEY, THANKS FOR THE HELP GETTING MY CURRENT GIRLFRIEND, SORRY WE COULDN’T HANG OUT MORE, BUT I HAD SOME SERIOUS MAKING OUT TO DO, AND TO BE HONEST, I DIDN’T TAKE KINDLY TO YOUR LEATHER JACKET AND YOU’RE VOICE WAS A LITTLE TOO DEEP. I DON’T CARE MUCH YOU PAID MONEY TO SEE ME, OR HELPED ME WHEN I WAS CRYING IN THREE DIFFERENT THREADS ABOUT SOME STUPID BISEXUAL ATTENTIONWHORE WHO CUTS HERSELF, BUT I JUST DON’T THINK I WOULD EVER HANG OUT WITH YOU. NOW IF YOU EXCUSE ME, I’M GOING TO GO BUY A RING/NECKLACE/TIARA FOR MY GIRLFRIEND OF 3 DAYS AND ASK HER AGAIN IF SHE LOVES ME. THEN I’LL PROBABLY POST ABOUT IT ON THE INTERNET LIKE I HAVE FOR THE PAST MONTH OR SO AND YELL AT PEOPLE UNTILL THEY GIVE ME ADVICE AGAIN. I ALSO HAVE TO PREPARE TO KILL MYSELF SINCE I’M AN ASSHOLE AND THIS RELATIONSHIP WILL ONLY LAST 2 MORE WEEKS TOPS BUT RIGHT NOW IT’S TRUE LOVE SINCE I MAY BE 16 BUT I PROBABLY HAVE THE MATURITY OF A 200 YEAR OLD OR SOMETHING.

BMO… you’re my hero.

That’s good stuff.

BMO wins. Or he beats me, anyway.

Unrelated: I only paid $4.50 to see him, though. Cutting him out of the equation, it would still cost me $25.60.

You…are…GOD!

(Cookie if you get the Family Guy referenece. :P)

Wait what? What? You went and met setz? Don’t make me read this thread man, details.

Dev, you’re missing all of the juicy stuff.

Setz:

Fourthly, I met Shinryu today. I waited with Rachel at Canada Square since 3:10, the time we were supposedly suppose to meet, and he never showed up. I then called it quits, because Rachel had to be somewhere, and I started walking her back to the subway. Some shady looking guy started to follow us, and I kind of saw him in the corner of my eye; I was muttering almost mutely “Rachel, this guy is following us…”, but was cut off mid-sentence to “Hey, are you Robert?”. I said yes, and he kind of moved back a bit, and stood tall, and said in a lower voice “I… am Shinryu…”. We talked a bit, and I decided, due to the fact that I was killing precious time with a nobody when I could be with Rachel or something; so I said “Sorry dude, but I have to go”. Obviously, I didn’t have to be anywhere, but it’s good that I did branch off. If not, Rachel and I would not have kissed.

Shinryu

“Shady-looking guy?” It was my leather jacket, wasn’t it? :stuck_out_tongue: Good to know I can worry someone, anyway. >=)

Again, sorry I was late. The GO Train didn’t leave Oakville until 2:30, and I was only at Union Station at 3:10.

I didn’t notice that I said it in a lower voice. I thought I raised it a bit, actually. Ehh, no need to pick over details. I was a bit annoyed that you broke off the conversation so quick, since it cost me $4.50 to get there and back, but I can see it had good results. I won’t hold a grudge.

Now, before any of you people ask, his girlfriend. Spoiler: I wouldn’t say she’s hot, really, but she’s not ugly. I’d give her a year or two, to grow out of the acne, and to let her hair grow a bit, and I’d say she’d be hot. She has potential, is what I’m saying.

Setz:

I’m terribly sorry for breaking off so quickly. But, since we were lacking a conversation, I decided to go hook back up with Rachel. And yeah, I’ve tried drowning before; and it’s hard.

So you rode on a train/bus whatever to see someone off the internet, only to pretty much walk past him and say hi? Wow man, wow.

I walk to school everyday, so if anyone wants to fly over, pass me by on the street and say “hi dev”, they can feel free. Usually market st around 6:30 AM. See ya there kids.

EDIT:

due to the fact that I was killing precious time with a nobody when I could be with Rachel or something

oh my fucking god you are an ass