new to the forums-nyo

pushes the kid outta the way
Damn brats. Thought they couldn’t sign up here.
Anyway
Yo, welcome to the boards. Etcetera.

Originally posted by Charlemagne
[b]/me rips your face off and eats it!

(A*SF(*DFSUIDOFIUDBGKJBASLDIJUB~!!!1111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111 [/b]

Is that an attempt to be a DBZ character charle?

Welcome and have some cheese… hands him cheese
bai-bai :slight_smile:
dances away

I’m Yar Kramer. Nice ta meetcha. Not only do I exist at RPGC, but also a version of me exists at Point of Focus MUCK.

I’m Yar Kramer, and I exist at Phoenix MUCK.

I’m Ace, from MatrixMUSH. Guess what my real name was when I was still plugged in.

I’m Yaridovich, an android at a DBZ MUSH. Yes, it’s an RP MUSH, not a kill-kill-die-die MUD.

Yar, you’re on way too many MU*s.

BEWARE, COWARD!

Originally posted by Valkyrie Esker
I DID!

My saviour!:yipee:

Welcome! I’m JFGemini107, and I’m one of the nicest people you’ll meet here. I also have a brother on the site. His name’s d Galloway.

Welcome, I’m still a newbie, but here is a cupcake gives Shin_Kyuji a chocolate cupcake with some pocky

Welcome, fellow dreamer.
I hope you can call this place a second home.
And remember, we have a few angels running loose around here, so don’t be surprised if you run into one or two… :slight_smile:

: Mr. Waving Smilie says ‘Welcome to the land of the deaf!’, and steals your episodes of Digi-Charat.

I think he means dead.

And now I have a proper in-Matrix trenchcoat. Now all I need is an Agent Smith sprite.

Originally posted by Pierson
True. Don’t post your picture in the media Forum.
Why shouldn’t I post my pic on the media forum?

Charl is… well he’s… he’s Charl. :slight_smile: You’ll learn to like him. Face eatting kind of guy you know?

I be Chris-chris… the half blooded dragon who likes to play… play with me? Welcome newbie…

Originally posted by Charlemagne
Why shouldn’t I post my pic on the media forum?

Not you, the female newb.

does chibi cute dance to try to hypnotise cala into not making him a slave. then takes the cupcake and cheese and puts them into his bag. thank you and konnichiwa, hola, konbanwa, yo and hi to everyone who last said hi to me… my digi charat vids he then steals them back. and takes Nulanis one piece and naruto eps. and I just got these while i was in japan too…

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Chibi no work on me. MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA. converts Shin into a mindless salt slave

Points at sig

Join us!

shin falls to his knees. but then laughter comes from shin as his hair turns from silver to blue im sorry but… shin is not available… but thanks for realeseing me early.

:thud:

Not the efect I was hoping for. I think. It’d be better if I knew what effect that was…

assimilates the Resistance

Well damn…:thud:

I was wrong… She’s too strong. She will assimilate us and add your distinctiveness to her-

Hey! That’s borg! You’re not borg! You’re mind tricks won’t work on me!

Originally posted by Cala
assimilates the Resistance

I-WILL-NOT-BE-ASSIMILATED. I-AM-STABMASTER.