new to the forums-nyo

Nah, I’m just messin with ya, kid.

Laughs Guess ya got me, then! :hahaha; Doesn’t matter, though! It’s only a little harmless fun!

Except when it’s harmful fun!

Laughs again Your a real funny guy, ya know that!? :hahaha; :mwahaha:

I try

You don’t need to try, you suceed by far! :mwahaha:

Ok, I lied, I don’t really try.

well hola!

[Insert comical or witty phrase about welcoming, with something about sanity included here]

Welcome to the forums. Exits are here here and here. Please exit in an orderly manner.

Originally posted by Charlemagne
only reason I’m nice to you is because you’re female, and I want to get into your panties!

True. Don’t post your picture in the media Forum.

Originally posted by † Lady ¤ Angel †
Hello, Shin! I’m Lady Angel! :yipee: I was a newcomer not too long ago…think I still am, actually…

If you think Charl is nice, you sure are.

Bwahahahaha… A newb… Must convert to a slave…

You’re a cruel taskmaster Cala, working us to death in your mines.:thud: Beware, Shin, beware!

BACK TO WORK, SLAVE! WHO SAID YOU COULD SPEAK?!

I apologise mistress. Please don’t burn my flesh again!

Lopes back to Siberian Salt Mines

Originally posted by † Lady ¤ Angel †
And Zhou, your humor is so cute! I’ve never seen you like this! (Then again…haven’t bee 'round here for long…can’t say much, myself…) :thud:

Bah, that bit has been here a while. PC Glenton originally used it (I think). I then used it. I guess Zhous copied me then.

Anyway, welcome to the looney bin known as RPGC. Please leave your sanity at the door as you won’t be needing it here. Don’t take anything too seriously, oh and please check your wallet in with the resident wallet inspector PC Glenton.

Actully BX, i’m the new wallet inspector, i stole PC’s licence.
and WELCOME NEW PERSON!

Originally posted by Cala
BACK TO WORK, SLAVE! WHO SAID YOU COULD SPEAK?!

I DID!

oh, welcome to RPGC, shin. I’d stab you hello, but I’m in the form of a three-year-old right now. And on a side note, I’m the mother, sister, and lover of nearly everyone here at RPGC! :slight_smile:

Originally posted by Valkyrie Esker
And on a side note, I’m the mother, sister, and lover of nearly everyone here at RPGC! :slight_smile:

You forgot torturer.

does the welcome dance

Originally posted by Chris of the Brood
You forgot torturer.

I thought that was a given.