New here.

A better answer would be here . Most rocking works are Cyber Cycles, Bushido Blade, Driving Emotion Type-S, Dragon Saber and Victorious Boxers.

Rule to live by, IGNORE BIGNUTTER. Seriously dont ever try to read one of his posts if you can help it. It WILL make your head explode if you arent careful.

Argh… too late. (refer to “I wish I knew what I’m listening to” thread.)

Hello and welcome,please let go of your sanity at the entrance you won’t need it.

Heh, you know why now!!

I’d say something witty, or perhaps even slightly humorous in welcome here, but im sure someone would just yell at me for “stealing their line”.

So, yea, welcome, and such. Try not to be obnoxious and stupid and you’ll fit in juuuuust fine. :3

Although, you may fit in despite any stupidity or obnoxious statements. Welcome!

Hello, ^^
Nice to meet ya.

Heya. Nice to meet you.

Here’s a gun loaded with 6 bullets. Be careful at who, actually WHAT, you fire at.

Wow, someone else around here who knows who Dream Theater is. That’s a rarity =P.

Who doesn’t? >>

: Mr. Waving Smilie says ‘Welcome’ and ‘Bye’ and ‘Don’t die!’.

Howdy howdy.

Stay out of my toolshed.

No it isn’t >>; There’s Me, Dai, Jing, Flint and You apparently, and this guy now >>; I have a few of their CDs. My favourite is Images and Words.

Scenes and train for me. I got them all though. Dream and Day is always overlooked. It’s a quite solid, if very different (different singer notwithstanding) If you dont have it you should find it. It’s Oop now, even though they just reissued it like 2-3 years ago.

What other bands are you into? If you like them you should check out symphony X and shadow gallery.

Phwoar. Greetings, blessed salutations. stor kram <----that’s my line, you know.

uh huh… and what does that mean? it appears to me Mark Rots, backwards.

Welcome to “I’m a stupid moron who can’t remember his lines” dot com! Anyways, I’m Strong Bad, and you don’t know it yet, but I’m da reason you’re here. Check me out! … No, seriously, check me out!

I’m Yar Kramer. I’m the welcoming committee. Have a Munak, and just for good measure a Bongun.

No … we’re the welcoming committee.

HIII!I!!!11111elevenses [glomps DR and starts licking his soul] I’m Lilith!

I am known as Valentinez Alkalinella Xifax Sicidabohertz Gombigobilla Blue Stradivari Talentrent Pierre Andri Charton-Haymoss Ivanovici Baldeus George Doitzel Kaiser III! Don’t hesitate to call.

I AM SINISTAR! BEWARE, I LIVE!

Shut up Hades, it used to be, and that’s what matters! None of your backtalk now! And yes, Images and Words is beautiful.

Munak! snuggles