NeoPong Software developing RPG, contests up!

My name is Eric Stamm with NeoPong Software. I wanted to inform you of a new series of contests that NeoPong Software has begun for an exciting new project. NeoPong Software has begun development of a new, innovative RPG project currently called, “Project DA.” For this project, those who are interested can submit feedback during the development process, make suggestions, enter ideas and artwork, and generally voice their opinions and preferences. It’s a whole new level of consumer interaction intended to provide the players with a unique and enjoyable experience providing what they would most like to see.

NeoPong Software invites you to participate in the contests for Project DA! Do you have an idea for a magic spell that you would like to see in an RPG? Perhaps a particular weapon, piece of armor, or item? Maybe a special skill? Do you have a great idea for a side-quest or mini-adventure? If so, don’t miss this chance to compete! Winners of the contests will receive a free copy of the game and credit in the completed game!

To enter, just head over to our site (www.neopong.com/), go to the forums, and enter the Contests thread under “Project DA”. Read the contest rules, click “Accept”, and then post your entry. Contest entries will be viewable only by the forum administrators. If you have any questions about the contest after reading some of the specific rules, post on the forums or write to Contest@neopong.com and we’ll get back to you ASAP. Good luck, this is a chance to showcase your talent and get recognized for it!

Even if you have no ideas to submit or no desire to compete in the contests, we still encourage people to come to our forums, vote in polls, check everything out and chat with others. Also, check back periodically for new updates, screenshots, and more on Project DA over the course of development. So come be a part of our growing community. All of us at NeoPong Software are looking forward to interacting with you!

Yay for spam!

This spam i think we want!!

Big Nutter
i do!

Edit: US resdients ONLY! Too bad, I was going to submit them I partly competed game.

Didja clear this with the mods? All you really have to do is ask their permission to post somethin like this. That way you don’t get arrogant assholes posting :smiley:

I just think the name NeoPong is awesome. :smiley:

Is that a space shooter with RPG elements? That’s freaking awesome.

Looks good.

Those games look pretty good.

I for one am going to sign up for this!

I’ll look out for those two titles when I inevitably pirate them, they look pretty decent. Keep up the good work.

Man, that shooter looks pretty sweet.

to close or not to close…

closed. Advertisements must be cleared by a mod/admin first.

this guy actually bothered to take the time to apologize, so I’m taking that as a sign of sincerity and reopening the thread. Talk about NeoPong if you want

Then you might care abotu redoing the links.

To enter, just head over to our site (www.Ican’treadtherules.com), go to the forums, and enter the Contests thread under “Project DA”. Read the contest rules, click “Accept”, and then post your entry. Contest entries will be viewable only by the forum administrators. If you have any questions about the contest after reading some of the specific rules, post on the forums or write to Contest@checktherules.com and we’ll get back to you ASAP.

Ouch! I guess I had that one coming! :mwahaha: I would like to apologize to everyone on the forum for that post. I’m excited to get the word out about what we’re doing, and I didn’t think to check the rules before posting. Advertising for the company is not usually left up to me, and I guess this is why. Needless to say, I will be more careful in the future.

I want to thank the staff for reopening this thread. I did not expect such a move of generosity. I also want to say thank you to those who replied to this thread for the positive feedback! It makes developing games that much more rewarding!

For those who bother to scroll down to this point, the link for our site is www.neopong.com, and the email for questions about the contest is Contest@neopong.com. Thank you all for your interest!

Ooh, I know what a great idea for a weapon would be! The Hattori Hanzo sword! … or … or … we could have the Akira spell, and its animation would be a huge black dome surrounded at its base by white haze! Or, ooh! A side quest would be the Quest for the Holy Grail, and you need to fight these French guys to get it …

Wow, an advertiser with manners, don’t see them everyday.

Don’t be mean… scolds

Can we actually, y’know, discuss this thing?

And Yar’s right, some kind of magical katana would rule (I think having a Hanzo sword would infringe SOME kind of copyright though :P)

The shooter does look pretty decent, but then I love side-scrolling shooters. ^^

Project DA looks kinda… well… old, like SNES-era. Apart from the graphics it looks like it could be a good game though, if they manage to pull of everything off. Can’t really comment more without reading up on the game mechancs, although from the frontpage blurb it seems like all the standard RPG stuff is there.