Neopets

I would just go into AOL chat rooms and tell people not to mess with me because I was a black belt in karate.

On topic for a change, I used to be a fan too. But as these things to, they get real old real fast.

I stopped about a year and a quarter ago. Apparently I was only interested during breaks.

Aahhh nothing like the good old childhood lamer days.

I came to RPGC when I was 12. I was a f4gg0t n3wb named Gaborn_val_Orden or Dante_Demon in those days :frowning:

I didn’t actually get onto the Internet until I was 18, so I never had a “cool kid” phase. 8P

WHEN I FIRST GOT INTERNET ACCESS, I USED TO TYPE EVERYTHING IN ALL CAPS.

AREN’T YOU ALL GLAD I DON’T DO THAT ANYMORE?

Neopets sucks.

I’m with Miltank.
And Sin’s comment made me enviosion him in an armchair. :o “patience, young grasshopper. stuffs pipe

Got no idea what neopets is… did I miss anything?

Dood, you’re GABORN!? No wonder we fucking hate each other :stuck_out_tongue:

Basicly Cute animals in bright colours… I think it’s happened before. You just play games to make money. I think.

Big Nutter
My sister is constanly on it.

I used to have a… tamagotchi! It died numerous times before the battery went out and then I lost it x_x

I have Tamagotchi for the Game Boy, my brother claims it but I think I Might play with ‘Sin’, ‘Merl’ & ‘Zero’. (The GB Versions can Have 3 simutainusly cos Time only moves when you are playing.

Big Nutter

Generally, I don’t touch “pet-sim” stuff like this.

I only touch Pokémon cos it is classed as an RPG. Tamagochi cos I didn’t buy it and my bro who did buy it, doesn’t play games any more. (he just like cars, Not even GT)

Big Nutter

Same here. … dammit, I agreed with BN about something. :3

How about letting an ISLAND KING KAMEHAMEHAAA! letting loose on Neopets?

Big Nutter
I’ll do my DualTech Kil-ga-Gas! With WT.

Nulani.
I drop by once every third moon, which is when I get tried of watching paint dry.

No.

I HAVE NEOPETS CUZ THEY R CUTE WHAT IS YOUR NEOPETS NAME MINE IS ORLANDO BLOOM COZ HE IS HOT OMG