Mysterious creature washed up on Russian coast

As previously stated, I am sure you are joking, but HORSES HAVE NOSTRILS.

No I’m positive he’s joking. Unless he’s on some kind of weird drug, then damn dude you need help, but I’m sure this was a joke.

Gila Monster made a good point, and one I did not think of to anyone who thinks its a horse skull as horses do indeed have nostrils, which this skull does not have.

If you knew he was joking, Ziggy, then why did you feel the need to correct him as if he were being serious?

Because when I first read it, it seemed in my fatigued state, that he thought it was simply a horse head attached to some kind of body.

by the way, what do you think of my new avatar? I only wish I could have gotten some color in it!

It Looks Like A Crocodile And A Bird Combined.

whch could imply that its a hoax

Hee, remains of a muppet.

Okay, in hindsight, maybe I was over-reacting a little, with the whole Rapture thing. One can never be too careful, though.

Eh, I don’t believe in the rapture at all.

I Hope They Study It…It Might Be Cool If It’s A New Animal Species.

If the military took it away, no doubt we will not learn anything.

Meh That’s True And It Will Suck.

I Guess I Was Right…Too Me It Looks Like A Bird And Crocodile Combined.

If its a skesis, someone better tell Jan and Kira they missed a few of them.

Is it a hoax?

Sure. Just leave it on the beach, we dont need to do anything beyond finding it, and looking at it.

walks away

BTW what the f*ck is that thing?!

you mean the picture above my words?

A skeksis, a villain in the puppet movie The Dark Crystal

the skeleton, if its real is probably the remains of a beluga whale.

If I believed everything that I read in books without checking reputable sources, let alone everything that I read on the internet (even something as blatently false as these remains) I’d probably wear a tinfoil helmet and live in a hut in the swamp to avoid the government’s mind control devices.

I second that. :smiley:

In all seriousness, I say it’s probably a horrible decayed beluga if it’s real.

Nods about the whale theory