Mysterious creature washed up on Russian coast

100% BELUGA WHALE !

I have studied marine life for 12years.
This IS without a doubt a Beluga whale.

Check the links provided by others above.
You will see the similarities.

Also, someone mentioned the teeth were flat.

This is a normal occurence for any aged mammal.

Id say this Beluga died of old age.

Very kool pic though.

Comment by jake — August 31, 2006 @ 2:11 pm

It sounds reasonable, though with spelling like that, I doubt he’s studied much at all. Still, I think I’ll go with that: It’s merely the stranded remains of a white whale and nothing exciting or conspiratory at all. It’s usually always the drab and dull explanation that turns out true.

Agreed. We can all calm down.

Not like anyone seemed to get overly excited here anyway.

I’m the cryptozoologist here, and EVEN I thought/think it might be a hoax. Still I’m wondering why the military hurried to get the remains away so fast.

What, no mascot?

If it’s on the internet, it must be true!!!

well no one is saying that, but that seemed like a news site so I found it interesting.

You’re not a cryptozoologist and yes the beluga is a likely possibility.

How do you know Im not one? Yes it could be a beluga whale. I think the military uses them too as things like guinea pigs.

Honestly I think it is VERY POSSIBLE that its a Beluga, looking at the skull now more properly.

That is the mouth of a horse, and the body of a snake. This creature is obviously the Leviathan, returned from its heavenly host to wreak havoc upon the earth in preparation for the rapture. It just forgot it was dead on earth and needed to get reborn and all, first.

I’VE HAD IT WITH THESE MOTHER FUCKING MYTHICAL CREATURES ON THESE MOTHER FUCKING BEACHES!

Yes I’m sure englishrussia.com is a very credible news source.

Stop with your spam. You don’t need to have every other post in a thread. You are not topical. >:(

Personally, I would’ve begun that note with a “I’ve had it with this motherfucking spam on these motherfucking boards” message so that it was more humiliating, but it was pretty burnful, nonetheless.

It looks like a beluga… :confused:

As for the spelling of the man… I talk to my friends mom on YIM sometimes as she has a doctorite and stuff and she always tries to spell things oddly because she thinks it makes her cool and that I will think she is cool. :confused: Not true but I let her have her delusions.

That’s just sad.

Belugas do not have the mouthes of horses, I am telling you. It has a more clearly defined horse-head than the bed of a film exectuvie in the Godfather does. Which is fairly definite. It is the Beast, I tell you, one which has a number. A number the first 100 digits of pi add up to.

Yeah, lot’s of Bolshoi bullshit coming out of Motherland lately.
Just reading the science section of Pravda newspaper and the titles of some of the articles are screaming at me:

Enchanted ravine restores years of youth
Ancient Indian spaceport discovered.
Icon weeps miraculous tears of myrrh.
Man lives for 11 years eating only sunlight.
Petrified scull of an alien found in Russian province.

All I can say is that Pravda got more entertaining and less predictable after the collapse of USSR. No more pictures of heroic miners/milkmaids/soldiers on the cover, no more articles about 5-year economic plans and no more editorials about evil America/West/capitalists/Zionists.
Hold on… there it is, page 3 – “American Ugly”.
Oh well, some things never change.

You forgot the one about the french fry looking like Lenin

(editor’s note) If there really is a french fry that looks like Lenin in the Russin news, then let me start the bidding at one tenth of a peso. (that’s with shipping and handleling inculded.)

Did you look at the skull and then the skull that was given in the link of a Beluga? I think this is most definately a Beluga, however, the decomposition is pretty bad. It IS possible that someone found the body somewhere else, and as a sick joke moved it to this beach.

I guess we need to be less subtle…Ziggy, when he says it is a horse’s skull and the creature is the leviathan, he is joking (I hope).