my movie excitement sense is tingling

http://movies.yahoo.com/movies/feature/kingarthur.html

The King Arthur trailer.

Note the trailer music from the greatest movie ever, EQUILIBRIUM.

Looks pretty good.

I always liked the story of King Arthur so i hope this movie ends up being good.

Oh <b>HELL</b> yeah >.>;;

Looks good.

Yum.

GRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN

bounces everywhere, breaking through all the walls and ceilings

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! :smiley:

It only excities you because your name is Merlin. Admit it!

I’m more pleased with the fact that I now know I am not the only person who loved Equilibrium.:yipee:

Doesn’t look too bad :slight_smile: However, if it’s anything like the Boudicca “epic” that was on some time ago, I’d be wary… ::doh::

Originally posted by Nulani
It only excities you because your name is Merlin. Admit it!
I’m sorry to announce that Nulani has passed on during a completely unrelated ice-picking. Who knew death could die?

And Pierson: I’ve been preaching the Equilibrium gospel for over a year now. I’m glad there’s another disciple out there :stuck_out_tongue: Spread the good news dear lad!

It looks and sounds great with a 56k. :stuck_out_tongue: I didn’t even know such a movie would be made, though. Thanks, Merl. :stuck_out_tongue:

:cool: :cool: :cool:

Originally posted by Merlin
Who knew death could die?

Now that’s irony.

Oh, SWEET! It’s the chick from Pirates of the Caribbean!

Err, not to mention, I’m so pleased, that epic tale will finally be released on the big screen, I’m excited for the drama, the action, the intrigue, the brilliant plot…

OH! And Merlin! I read The Once and Future King! It was awesome! :smiley: Awesomer than words!

“How mad the frontiers had seemed to Lyo-lyok, and would to man if he could learn to fly.”

So cool. Anyways, I’m definitely excited for this movie.

-Mazrim Taim

sweet. :smiley:

Originally posted by Merlin
I’m sorry to announce that Nulani has passed on during a completely unrelated ice-picking. Who knew death could die?

I’m sorry, myself, to announce that Merlin has passed on during a completely unrelated mauling.

That said, it will never beat Monty Python and the Quest for the Holy Grail.

Originally posted by StarStorm
I’m sorry, myself, to announce that Merlin has passed on during a completely unrelated mauling.

Some <b>more</b> irony.

I didn’t even know they were making another King Arthur movie. Thanks, Merl.

Personally, I don’t like “realistic” versions of the KA legends. The whole Camelot concept has grown into an Idealistic Fantasy with time- yet, THAT is what makes it unique. Without the fantasy elements, it’s just another medieval drama.

THAT said, for all I know this movie could majorly rock. That depends on many elements. I’ll decide when I see it.

BTW, just WHAT is Equilibrium about? Not kidding, I haven’t seen it (or any of Merlin’s comments on it).

Oh, and, Throws Starstorm into the cave of the Vorpal Rabbit for mentioning Python :hahaha;

HOORAY! :yipee: :yipee: