My, how time flies.

My typing abilities may be questionable, but never doubt that I am an absolute grammar Nazi when I want to be. I know many english and spelling facts that should be obvious to everyone, yet few actually use.

Okay, I’m done bragging like an idiot.

Val, can you give us a list of everyone that you currently hate at RPGC? :stuck_out_tongue:

That’d be a bad Idea, Cal. Focus on the positive, not the negative! :yipee:

Oh, and worrying about grammar in message boards is silly. Aren’t we here for CASUAL conversation? Unless someone writes so badly he or she can’t be understood, what’s the big deal? (Even in fanfics, we really shouldn’t care. Grammar only matters in official presentations… at school, at work, those sort of things.)

It’s because of this non-caring towards language that so many people can’t speak properly.

Uncle always think on the positive, And he’s right you should always think in positive things. :cool:

SOmething else I forgot to mentioned earlier…think you could try to map out the RPGC Family Tree as it currently stands?

It’s not “non-caring” it’s being practical. As one of my teachers used to say, “Language rules are for writing, not for personal speaking.” As long as you can communicate your meaning, you’re using your language correctly. Besides, language changes as culture does, no matter how much we might resist it. Just look at how “gay” went from meaning “joy” to meaning “homosexual.” Lord knows what the terms we use now will mean in a few years.

And now, getting back on topic:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY VALKYRIE!!!

Here’s hoping you have a great BD, and that you hang around the board for many, many years more.

And remember: YOU ONLY HAVE ONE YEAR OF LEGAL TEENAGE IMMUNITY LEFT! SO, PARTY LIKES THERE’S NO TOMORROW!!!

“What things do people say about Valkyrie Esker?”

:ah-ha!: -“She’s one of the best friends I ever had”- Wilfredo Martinez.

p:unch:: -“She’s very nice, and funny”- Makko.

:mwahaha: -“She writes cool stories”- Omegaflare X.

:enguard: -“She’s great in bed” -X-Hunter.

::dekar!:: -“She’s a violent, drunk bitch”- d Galloway.

:get it?: -“She’s Beautiful, Sexy, Smart, and Invincible in combat.”- VE.

PS: The check- I mean, the BD gift- is in the mail!

Is there any connection between Valkyries and Iron Maidens (the elven unicorn-riding, teleporting warmaidens, not the torture device)?

Is there a specific recipe for constant good mood?

How would you handle rabid fanboys?

Is there any specific moment here you would consider the best in your stay?

Happy Birthday Val!! Hope you have the best day of your live!

Btw…the smilies want to say HB too. :slight_smile:

::doh:: Happy
:cool: Birthday
:get it?: Val !!!

So, when are you going to post your answers?