My, how time flies.

Are we still on for Tuesday?

Well, Val, as your birthday present I’ll try to have our shrine submitted by Monday.

Bah, only those damn promiscuous young devils wore tuxedos while simming. The rest of us wore full-body armor. I’d have been damned if any of my skin was showing!

Woot happy bday!

I just turned 22 last weekend.

Gemini’s are the best in bed :slight_smile:

Congratulations Val! Oh, I remember the days when first joined and I tried to break you and Hunter up. Those were fun. Anyway, congrats.

Well, I do have this pointless question, Val. Why don’t you correct the typos in your profile? You used to write better when you were a dumbass 15-year-old. :stuck_out_tongue:

Who shot who in the what now?

Who’s less intelligible, Cait Sith, or Big Nutter?
Should they both be put down?

Who’s the most famous person you can link yourself to in Six Degrees of Seperation?

Yeah, Steve, you’ve been here like, a year and some days. I’m very sure you haven’t been here 3.5 years, because 3.5 years ago we were on EZboards.

Happy one year closer to being legal age.

All I want to ask is you out for a night. There’s some hot couple dance that I have mastered and wanna show you.

Steve was known as Gaborn, or Gaborn Val Orden or whateverthefuck years ago. Then he left for a while and returned as SteveTheNormalGuy, then Steve. This was before he became Crotanks II.

You know what, from reading this topic, I forgot all about my one year anny here.

Can you slap me, then kiss it to make it better?

I’ll say what everyone’s thinking: No one gives a shit how long anyone’s been here, least of all VE.

And Dai, you’ve been here more than 3. In 23 days it’ll be exactly 3 years since you reserved the Suikoden 2 Shrine and you were probably here a year before that.

When do you plan on finishing that by the way? >>;;

In your humble opinion, should the Tower of Babel be reinstated?

And how d’you think you’ll remember RPGClassics and its community in ten years?

Oh, and happy birthday. :slight_smile:

Congrats Val! :slight_smile:

Why is it that people always have to do these pointless question threads when they reach 1000 post/have an anniversery/birthday/whatever?

And why can’t I ever stop using the word “whatever”!?

Right, I’m still gonna answer most of these questions tomorrow, just wanna get this out of the way first:

Walhalla: Technically, you’re right, I did type a lot better back then. Of course, it also took me about five minutes or something to type out a medium-sized paragraph. I type a lot faster now, and for some reason, my spellchecker never works, so I usually go over my posts manually. So I often miss stuff. And with my profile, well, the last time I tried to edit them so that they were spelt correctly, the length limit got in the way, so I decided to just keep it like that for awhile. Gonna edit it soon. I think.

There’s one you already missed Val :hahaha; . Just becase I feel like being one to state the obvious, there’s no such word as “spelt”. The correct word you should have used is “spelled”.

Both are acceptable, BX.

From dictionary.com:

spelt ( P ) Pronunciation Key (splt)
v.
A past tense and a past participle of spell1.

My apologies. I have never heard of it. I’m pretty sure Val didn’t know that though :hahaha; .

good for you val :yipee: