Music genre

80’s rock, like Guns n’ Roses, Motley Crue, Metallica, Aerosmith, etc.
I do like Velvet Revolver though. I got a liking for Hoobastank as well.

Hmmm, well… I guess my favorite music genre would be either classical or anime music (like, J-pop and J-rock).
I’ll pretty much listen to anything, except for most rap and hip-hop.

Ugh, I hate rap. Rap is like the kind of music I like, but it’s too fast, and evil. Rap is the devils music!!!1 Just kidding, but still, I really hate rap.

Emo blows. I was waiting at a light one night and this girl was jamming out to Less Then Jake. She was wearing a beanie and those emo-square glassess. I felt obligated to blast something. I just happened to have some Metallica on hand, so I took it upon myself to play my music louder than hers.

\m/
I would have done the same thing if someone was playing Less Than Jake. Less Than Jake sucks. But there is worse, like Good Charlotte and Simple Plan.

But today’s “emo” music is not true emo music, and the square glasses are not really emo, either. That’s just what posers think is emo. Because MTV says it is.
But I applaud the decision to blast Metallica louder than the said beanie wearing girl’s choice of music. Today’s emo sucks bad. It gives Emo a bad name.

True emo music is music in the realm of The Smiths, Fugazi, The Pixies, etc.(All three mentioned bands here are good bands)
Recently, I’ve been listening to Metallica, Misfits, and in light of yesterday’s bad news, Pantera.

Which Metallica song? I really like ‘Nothing Else Matters’, ‘One’, and ‘Enter Sandman’.